Gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer and gastritis - nasty disease, and can be painful dangerous because of the risk of perforation of the muscular walls as a result of the gradual thinning in place ulceration. Omeprazole with peptic ulcer creates the necessary conditions for a rapid regeneration of tissues and helps to accelerate scarring.
Description of the preparation
Omeprazole is the active substance of the same name of the drug, as well as a plurality of analog means, among which the number Omez, Ultop, Ortanol and others. Once in the stomach and intestine cavities achieve omeprazole capsule dissolves slowly, whereby begins antisecretory effect on the epithelium of the gastric walls.
The drug is available in the form of enteric capsules with an active substance content of 10, 20 or 40 mg. Typically, the packaging of omeprazole or its analogues contain 14, 28 or 30 capsules.
The mechanism of therapeutic action
Omeprazole by inhibiting the free movement of hydrogen ions in the mucous surfaces and fusion molecules of hydrochloric acid effectively reduces its production and increases ph gastric environment. The drug has not only antisecretory effect, but also directly stimulates the regenerative processes in the affected tissues of the stomach and duodenum 12.
When no such extensive inflammation gastritis scale, so the use of omeprazole can significantly accelerate time to get rid of the pain and to achieve sustained remission during prophylactic receiving support doses. Chronic forms of diseases when indicated in most cases require lifelong background therapy.
The main action of omeprazole:
- suppression of hydrochloric acid;
- inhibition of bacteria Helicobacter pylori;
- creating favorable conditions for healing of mucous membranes;
- enhancement of antibacterial therapy for ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract.
Omeprazole in the treatment of peptic ulcer
Treat ulcer omeprazole in combination with antibacterial agents is particularly effective when detecting bacteria Helicobacter pylori. Combination therapy allows you to quickly get rid of the disease and stabilize the mucous membranes. Omeprazole duodenal ulcer acts synergistically with bismuth preparations, for example, De nolom, even in severe cases helps to achieve recovery.
Modes of administration of the drug
How to take omeprazole for gastric? Among the general recommendations are as follows:
- taking medication on an empty stomach at least 15 minutes before a meal;
- the best time for effective action - the morning;
- Capsules should be swallowed without chewing, with a small amount of water;
- to enhance the therapeutic effect of taking capsules of omeprazole in gastric preferably at the same time of day.
As a rule, not very complex cases (for esophagitis or gastritis) sufficiently single daily administration of 20 mg of omeprazole. In gastric ulcer Omeprazole should drink 20 mg 2 times a day. When diagnosed ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori, combined treatment with antibiotics. Course coadministration - 7 days, then Omeprazole take up to 8 weeks to complete cicatrization ulcers. When advanced forms of peptic ulcer allows temporary dosage increase up to 40 mg twice a day.
- The drug is not allowed to accept children, during pregnancy and lactation;
- Before starting therapy should undergo endoscopy oncology exceptions (omeprazole therapy can mask the symptoms and delay the diagnosis);
- When the allergy is necessary to interrupt the reception and pick another drug to reduce the acidity.
A comprehensive approach to the treatment of ulcers, compliance with sparing diet and a healthy lifestyle will help speed up the recovery and to achieve long-term and stable remission, even with errors in the future under the influence of nutrition and other provocative factors.
GRLS: https://grls.rosminzdrav.ru/Grls_View_v2.aspx? routingGuid = 83097c54-4fcd-4122-b96d-1b90b38d8823 & t =
Found a bug? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter