Dysbacteriosis in children
The microflora of children depends on the general state of the organism, the nature of food intake, the presence of dietary fiber in foods.
The functions of the normal intestinal microflora of the tube:
- A large number of beneficial bacteria leaves no space for attachment of harmful microorganisms. In addition, the natural microflora ensures the formation of a protective film on the mucosal surface of the colon;
- Enzymes involved in the metabolism of proteins, bile acids, carbohydrates and other necessary elements;
- Participates in education and the exchange of vitamins;
- It supports cavitary and parietal digestion in the physiological state.
Younger children are more likely to develop dysbiosis. This is due to deficiency of enzymes digestion and has not yet generated the ratio lactobacilli and bifidobacteria in the small and large intestines.
Risk factors for the development of pathological conditions:
- Early abandonment of breastfeeding. milk mother nursing baby is not only necessary for good nutrition, but also for the physiological population of intestinal lactobacilli and bifidobacteria;
- The absence of lactation in women and children transfer to artificial feeding;
- Poor nutrition, improper introduction of complementary foods, vegetarianism.
Causes of microflora composition
Microflora disorders in children can occur for a number of reasons:
- Treatment with oral antibiotics. In the appointment of antibacterial drugs is always necessary to assess the risk of intestinal microorganisms, especially in children. Together with antibiotics is better to take probiotics;
- Intoxication harmful substances;
- Exposure to toxins of pathogenic bacteria in salmonellosis, acute intestinal poisoning, cholera, dysentery, etc .;
- Chronic endocrine, cancer, inflammatory bowel disease;
- Hormone therapy gynecological diseases;
- Exposure to radiation, chemotherapy, radiation therapy in oncology practice;
- Avitaminosis and hypovitaminosis, persistent congenital or acquired immune deficiency.
manifestations of dysbiosis
The main symptoms and syndromes of dysbiosis in children:
- Dyspepsia, accompanied by nausea, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, discomfort in the area around the navel;
- Allergies in children who had not previously been observed. Allergic symptoms can be on the skin in the form of itching rash, urticaria. In severe cases, it is developed bronchospasm, angioedema, reduced blood pressure. Allergies can flow into the intestinal form with impaired digestive process and development of dyspeptic syndrome;
- Malabsorption and insufficient absorption in the gastrointestinal tract of vitamins and trace elements necessary for homeostasis. malabsorption syndrome is accompanied by a breach of the growth and development of the child's body, overall health worsens. In severe cases, it leads to significant weight loss and weight shortfall;
- General weakness, decreased performance. Children sluggish, newborns and nursing kids practically shout, constantly asleep. Body temperature can be significantly increased. Older children often complain of headaches of various localization;
- Reduction of reactivity and ability to resist infectious diseases. Children older than three years dysbiosis often suffer from acute respiratory viral infections, fungal diseases, etc.
diagnosis of dysbiosis
Dysbiosis in children arises again. This is not an independent disease, a pathological condition which accompanies it. To find out the cause, the doctor should provide a complete medical history.
May be important data such as:
- Recent treatment with antibiotics, especially broad-spectrum drugs;
- Compliance with certain diets, vegetarianism, poor nutrition;
- Existing diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system;
- Availability of gynecological pathologies requiring treatment with hormonal agents for a long time;
- Allergic diseases in history;
- Radiotherapy in history;
- Recently, infectious diseases, affecting mainly the intestines.
For the diagnosis of the doctor conducting the clinical examination and appoint laboratory and instrumental methods of diagnosis. The most diagnostically important when dysbiosis in children laboratory analysis - coprogram. Biochemical and bacteriological examination of feces allows you to confirm an imbalance of microorganisms, it helps to find out the cause of this pathological condition.
In order to establish the causes dysbiosis in children instrumental studies may be required: esophagogastroduodenoscopy with taking scrapings, fibrocolonoscopy and other modern methods diagnostics.
dysbiosis treatment in childhood
Treatment of dysbiosis in children involves the use etiotropic, pathogenetic and symptomatic treatment. Causal medicines aimed at the root cause. If the cause of the child is dysbiosis in inflammatory bowel disease, it is necessary first of all to treat enteritis or colitis. We need to finish my course and put make up for the loss of probiotics and dairy products during the development of dysbiosis in patients receiving antibiotics.
Children appoint a special diet that activates the motility of the gastrointestinal tract and provides a complete supply of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and minerals. Recommended foods containing large amounts of dietary fibers.
Lineks relates to pathogenic drugs, reducing the balance of bacterial cultures in the intestine. beneficial microorganisms balance correction can also be carried out with the use of antiseptics, bacteriophages.
General information and component of the drug
Linex - probiotic, biologically active food supplement that provides restoration and maintenance of normal natural intestinal microflora. Lineks produced in the form of capsules with the powder inside. The capsules are packaged in blisters of 16 pieces each. For children under one year Lineks produced in the form of special drops in the vial of 8 ml, and as a powder in sachets.
The composition of the drug:
- Bifidobacteria, lactobacilli, enterococci lactic treated soft drying process;
- Carbohydrate lactose;
- Auxiliary substances as required to give the dosage form, the capsule shell components.
Linex pharmacological action directly related to the content of live beneficial microorganisms that are activated in the gut lumen, maintaining the level of microorganisms. Carbohydrate lactose normalizes the pH, oxidizing environment. The lower the pH value stops the development of pathogenic microorganisms and promotes the growth of beneficial lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. For babies Linex useful as a dietary supplement that promotes an earlier organization of natural microflora.
Bifidobacteria and lactobacilli Linex children need to synthesize certain vitamins B, vitamin C and K. Average content of vitamins in the body supports the immune system, helping it to fight pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi, and improves the condition of collagen structures (hair, nails, the skin).
Normal intestinal microflora ensures the exchange of bile acids and other metabolic products, is involved in the recessed Digestion and detoxification of harmful substances introduced from the external environment, or formed as a result of biochemical reactions in body.
All components Linex do not fall into the systemic circulation, it is only at the level of the digestive tract. Once in the stomach, some beneficial bacteria contained in the product are killed by the action of gastric juice. Linex is recommended to drink after a meal, as an active digestion after meals increases gastric Ph, allowing more beneficial bacteria get into the intestine.
Lineks powder sachets and drops more susceptible to hydrochloric acid of the stomach. These dosage forms are recommended for children only after feeding or self eating.
The spectrum of indications for use, and side reactions Linex
According to the instructions for use Linex for children, it is expedient to appoint for the treatment of intestinal dysbiosis, and also for its prevention for conditions that increase the risk of imbalance useful and opportunistic pathogenic microorganisms gut. Manifestations disbaktrioza: loose stools, flatulence, heartburn, abdominal discomfort, nausea.
Linex is contraindicated in children with allergies to lactose intolerance and milk. No information on the incompatibility of the drug with other drugs. Linex is often prescribed together with an antibiotic. Side effects are rare. Allergic reactions such as skin rash and itching requiring cancellation dietary supplement. Information on overdose Linex not.
The official statement says that Linex capsules must be taken orally per os usually in the morning after a meal. Feature prescribing for children under three years of age is recommended that the capsule to open, to dissolve the powder with clean water or a drink and give children Linex from a spoon. Older children and adults tend to be able to self-swallow capsule.
Children under 2 years of age 1 capsule three times a day Linex. Kids older number can be increased to 2 capsules. Adults recommend 2 capsules 3 times a day. The duration of treatment Linex appoints doctor, based on the etiology of the disease.
Wash down Lineks powder and capsules can be water, juice, fruit drink. Observe temperature and not to use the hot fluid. If necessary, an antibiotic receiving Lineks take over 3 hours after administration of the antibacterial drug.
Drops Linex recommended for children kids the first year of life. Dosage - 6 drops 1 time a day after meal or during it. Bottle should be shaken before use, the contents added to a food product. Exclude mixing Linex drinks high temperature.
Sachet Lineks diluted liquid (not hot) and provide child 1 time per day. Children after the age of seven can increase the dosage to 2 sachets per day.
Analogs dietary supplement
Moms often ask the question, what is best for children Linex, if he really is safe for children, and what are the analog tools to improve the state of microflora?
Linex analogues can be considered as probiotics: Bifiform, Atsipol, Enterol and others. All of these dietary supplements gently restore the balance of bacteria in the gut dysbiosis and eliminate the symptoms. But, for example, Linex monthly child a better choice, as the drug has a large number of dosage forms suitable for use in infancy. Another advantage of Linex - affordable price.
The advantage of a dietary supplement that Linex can be given to children even in infancy. Many dosage forms, the possibility of breeding powder sweet juices and fruit provide a comfortable use of the drug. Subject to the instructions the drug poses no danger, numerous reviews of physicians and patients allow without fear Linex accept children of any age.
GRLS: https://grls.rosminzdrav.ru/Grls_View_v2.aspx? routingGuid = 384f4cd8-6ef0-48fc-846a-b7476c422bcc & t =
Found a bug? Select it and press Ctrl + Enter