In most cases the disease is contagious (except for some of its versions), and if left untreated dangerous to others. On the human body ringworm affects all areas, but the most rare manifestation of lichen on the neck, genital and mucous bodies.
In this article we will look at the main types of depriving a person, and the first signs of current methods of treatment at home. To more accurately diagnose the disease, the material selected photo depriving the initial and advanced stage.
Ringworm - Disease unpleasant, but subject to a complete cure. There are even some species of lichen, which do not require treatment, and go away on their own.
In 2019 the most frequent types of depriving such a person (see. Photo):
- pityriasisHe is also known as "color" or "colorful".
- Pink zoster or Gibert's disease.
- shearing (Aka "strigunok" or trihofitia).
- Lichen planus, Affects the skin, mucous membranes, nails less.
- Scaled, popularly known as psoriasis.
- Shingles, sometimes called herpes.
- microsporia. A highly contagious form that is often confused with ringworm.
Each type is caused by a specific pathogen and must be strictly defined treatment. The consequence of depriving untreated can become permanently disfigured skin or lost hair.
Most species of lichen can be successfully treated. Visit a dermatologist. The choice of treatment depends on:
- causes and precipitating factors;
- presence of concomitant diseases.
To combat skin infections applied medicines and traditional recipes. Duration of the course of therapy and the selection of funds determined by the physician.
- limit contact with the patient's family members;
- daily wash and iron the bed and linen;
- select a separate bowl;
- after patient care disinfect hands Tsitealom. A solution of cook according to the instructions;
- daily wash floor Alaminol or Alpinolom.
What is ringworm in humans: detailed photo
In the photo you can see the look of different types of depriving a person.
Click to view.
Pink versicolor (pityriasis versicolor Gibert) - it is a common dermatological diseases, the key symptom is the appearance on the skin of the patient relatively large, scaly, pink spots. According to statistics, the manifestations of the disease faced by people mostly aged 19-40 years. Children who have not attained the age of ten, as well as in the elderly zoster Gibert is extremely rare.
The exact cause of pityriasis has not yet been determined. Meanwhile, modern scientists believe that the pathology of viral origin and has provoked herpes virus type 6 or 7. Some researchers have suggested that lichen Gibert has an allergic nature, but this theory has no clear-cut evidence.
The first signs of pink depriving a person (see. Photo):
- Appear light brown or pink round or oval patches on the skin surface
- In the center of the spot skin is dry, gently peel off
- Over time, the spots grow and smaller pink lesions begin to appear in new areas of the skin
- The spots may be of up to several centimeters
- Pink zoster is accompanied by pruritus
Treatment of typical pink lichen is not required. Only in case of severe itching doctor may prescribe antipruritic drugs (locally). But there are limitations to alleviate the disease.
- During water treatment can not use hard sponges or aggressive detergents.
- Should avoid contact with hard places affected, wool or synthetic fabrics.
- It is necessary to restrict the use of cosmetics and perfume. Absolutely can not apply them to the affected areas.
- You can not use ointments, powders, etc. For unknown reasons, they make the disease progress, increasing the number of plaques appearing on the skin.
After 6-8 weeks, the disease will take. However, when combing "medallions" bacterial infection may accede to deprive. In this case, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics.
Ringworm (mikrosporiya and trichophytia)
Ringworm is most often affects the child's body. Localized on the scalp, on the face, neck, shoulders. Infection occurs by close contact with diseased animals or man (using a comb or a hat).
- Trihofitia - spot in a red or pink scaly rings. Hair darkens to black and breaks off from the skin, because its root is affected. Often ill children by grandparents. From animals can also be infected.
- When microsporia the skin appears pink spot, with sharp edges and peeling. Hair is broken off at the level of 4-5 mm skin. Most often, infection occurs from cats and dogs, and possible contamination of humans.
The first signs of ringworm in humans (see. Photo):
- First edema appear - one pink, red stain on the hair area with clear boundaries
- Then the swelling is increased and appear brown and bubbles around the edges
- In the center of the spot skin starts flaking, flakes have a whitish color
- Available hair to break off from the root locus of 4-5 mm. or thinning
- The disease is asymptomatic at first, it did not immediately recognize, eventually manifested by itching at the site of injury
- If shingles appears on the skin without hair, he looks like a pale pink spots with fringing at the edges in the form of a roller.
Before treatment, the doctor conducting tests to determine exactly how the agent caused the disease. Then, a complex treatment. It combines the action of ointments, shampoos, tablets, and other antifungal agents.
Treatment may extend approximately the following scheme.
- Local ointments, gels, creams or sprays such as clotrimazole, mikoseptin, Terbinafine.
- Morning: treatment with iodine. Evening treatment with ointment containing salicylic acid.
- Milk Vidal. It is cooked in a prescription department and includes six to combat the fungus components.
- Inside for 2-3 weeks: Griseofulvin. It is a natural anti-fungal agent narrowly directional doctor may substitute other drugs, the ability to fight pathogens Ringworm Microsporum canis and Trichophyton tonsurans.
In parallel with the anti-fungal drugs dermatologist may prescribe immunomodulators and vitamin complexes for lifting immunity.
The causative agent of shingles is herpes virus. Localized herpes zoster mainly in the intercostal space along the intercostal nerves, it also happens in other parts of the body, where the large nerve trunks.
The first signs of shingles in humans (see. Photo):
- Pain and itching in the area of the ribs, usually on one side of the chest
- On lesioned eventually portion formed bubbles of small size with a transparent liquid inside
- Several days later emptied bubbles, forming a small crust
- The most distinctive symptom of shingles is severe pain, because the virus infects and other intercostal nerves
- Dangerous form of herpes lishaya- eye, since it is possible to lose sight without timely and effective treatment
- In the first three days since the advent of sickness prescribe antiviral acyclovir. When later appeals it is not effective.
- To reduce pain appointed NSAIDs. This may be Meloxicam etc. drugs.
- To remove itching designate antiallergic agent.
- For removal of intoxication - dropper and diuretics.
- Affected areas treated "zelenkoj" acyclovir ointments, etc.
Sometimes, shingles affects the nervous system, causing sleep disturbances, anxiety, neuroses. To eliminate these symptoms the doctor can appoint light of sedatives or hypnotics, antidepressants.
Pityriasis (colored) deprive chronic disease called the stratum corneum, accompanied by the appearance on the skin of the patient pigmented scaly patches of pink, brown, yellow and brown shades. According to statistics, most of the manifestations of the disease experienced by young people aged 25-35 years. In contrast, less often multicolored shingles diagnosed in children under the age of seven.
The disease is caused by yeast fungi that can exist in three transforming into each other forms:
- Pityrosporum ovale;
- Pityrosporum obriculare;
- Malassezia furfur.
The first signs of tinea versicolor in humans (see. Photo):
- Spots formed in different shapes and sizes. Most often hotbeds of large, oval or round shape, if the small size of the spot, they coalesce and form large pockets with curved edges
- Tanned skin look like discolored spots
- In winter, pink, and brown lesions are allocated, become darker than the natural skin
- Pityriasis versicolor - a lingering disease, take years
- Over time, the color of the affected areas varies from greenish to brownish
- The skin at the multicolored lichen little peel.
How to treat? In most cases, treatment prescribed drugs of local action. It can be:
- Antifungal ointments or sprays: ketoconazole, Mikozolon etc.
- Lotions, soaps and shampoos containing salicylic acid: Nizoral, Soultz, etc.
- In severe lesions of doctor may prescribe reception antifungal agents (e.g., fluconazole) inside.
It is interesting that in the treatment of tinea versicolor often used folk remedies.
- Infuse bath mixture consisting of eucalyptus and 3 spoons of the same number of turns, flooded with 800 g of boiling water. Use for washing, baths, compresses.
- Three or four times a day to wipe the stain freshly squeezed onion juice.
During treatment it is necessary to work on the disinfection or the complete destruction of objects that have contacted the sick person.
- Loofah, grater for heels, brushes and nail files destroyed.
- All linen boil.
- Clothing extends into the chlorine-containing solutions.
- The same solution was treated room.
It is important to know that even with timely and competent treatment of shingles can be repeated, if not to observe preventive measures.
Lichen planus - a chronic dermatosis, affecting the skin, nails, and mucosal epithelium of the human body. According to statistics, the infection is equally susceptible to the representatives of different age groups, but women experience symptoms of the disease more often than men.
The exact mechanism and causes of lichen planus is not clarified until now. Researchers believe that the basis of its development are a variety of disorders in metabolic and immune processes, provoking inadequate tissue response.
The first signs of lichen planus in humans (see. Photo):
- On the skin - there is a large number of flat red and purple nodules
- On the mucous membranes - nodules pale pink
- On the nails - the destruction of the nail plate, nail crumbling
- In the mouth, genitals - appearing on the mucous membranes of flat gray or pink bumps
- Lichen planus is accompanied by severe pruritus
- The emergence of new tubercles occurs in places of scratches and scratching
- Lichen planus may occur in the form of: a rash in the form of rings - a ring-shaped, erythematous - in the form of soft red hillocks warty - rough surface with bumps in the form of warts, erosive and ulcerative - the appearance of erosions and ulcers in the field defeat.
In the absence of pronounced symptoms of the disease do not require treatment and disappear on their own. If it is accompanied by severe itching, then prescribe antihistamines: Suprastin, diphenhydramine, loratadine. Also need to take vitamins and immune stimulants.
During planus is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle, and if the rash is located in the mouth, pay special attention to nutrition.
Psoriasis can be located on the trunk, extensor surfaces of hands and feet, on the scalp, the palms on the face.
The first signs of psoriasis in humans (see. Photo):
- The skin appears peculiar rash that is a scaly rounded hillocks pinkish-red color, towering above the surface;
- If you scrape, the whitish-gray flakes crumble and shiny wet surface red color appears underneath. If it scrape, there is bleeding point;
- The bumps grow and form plaques up to several centimeters in diameter, and then merge into continuous areas with irregular edges;
- Most often, they begin to dissolve in the middle, forming a garland on the skin. And where the rash was gone formed portion with pigmentation disorders;
- The disease is accompanied by severe itching.
Today, it developed more than 20 methods of treating psoriasis, none of which can guarantee a quick and full recovery. Treatment depends on the phase of the disease and the site of the lesion dislocation.
- In the first stage injection is practiced vitamins, sensitizers or histamine drugs.
- At the same time appointed corticosteroids, sedatives.
- In the stationary stage often recommended injection antivenoms staphylococci autohaemotherapy, ultraviolet light.
- Severe forms cured using plasmapheresis, cytostatics.
Currently, experts have learned using different methods to facilitate the patient's condition, disease holding in a stationary phase.
How to protect yourself from infectious diseases:
- Control for diseases associated with the endocrine system operation;
- Do not touch stray cats and dogs;
- Strengthens the immune system;
- Keep the hands and skin;
- Eat right;
- Less nervous;
- Together with antibiotics take preparations for the protection of the intestinal microflora;
- Always wash your hands with soap and water after returning from public places;
- When working at their summer cottage, I wear protective gloves.
Now that you know what to treat ringworm. Do not use drugs and folk prescriptions without a doctor's recommendation. Use the entire range of methods - the disease has receded.