- Terms of dispensing from pharmacies, drug price
- Composition and action
- Indications and contraindications for use
- Instructions for use
- For children
- Analogues are cheaper
- Video about the drug Aconitum
Aconitum is a means based on natural ingredients with pronounced therapeutic properties. Homeopathy helps to cope with some disorders that cannot be treated with traditional medicines. Indications for the use of the medication suggest a preliminary examination and identification of the cause of the violation. This will allow you to prescribe the optimal dosage and duration of the course.
Terms of dispensing from pharmacies, drug price
The medication is available for purchase by patients without presenting a prescription form from a doctor, which allows you to take a course if necessary.
The cost of a homeopathic remedy ranges from 260-390 rubles. for 1 bottle. The price may differ depending on the amount of the product in the package and the region of distribution.
Composition and action
The drug is produced in the form of special homeopathic granules for oral administration. They are white, small in size and regular in shape, packaged in small bottles or plastic cases of 4 g.
Each bottle is placed in a small cardboard box, a description is attached to it, which indicates the details of therapy and possible contraindications for the use of granules. The composition of the medication contains the ingredient aconitum napellus, which has the main therapeutic effect on the patient's body.
Sucrose is present as an auxiliary component in the granules. It has no therapeutic properties, it is necessary for the formation of granules. Additionally, the composition contains lactose.
The effect of the drug is due to the positive effect of the component on the work of systems and internal organs. Aconitum napellus is a mountain perennial plant that acts on the central peripheral nervous system, helps to improve the secretion of sweat, salivary glands, improves digestion. The plant contains ingredients that have a beneficial effect on the condition of patients.
Aconitum - homeopathy (indications for the use of the medication are described in the instructions), which has different properties:
- Helps prevent the growth of harmful bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Improves the condition of patients when diagnosed with respiratory and viral diseases. A homeopathic remedy helps to speed up the healing process somewhat, even with a chronic course of the disorder.
- Normalizes digestion, relieves spasm of smooth muscles of the large intestine. In patients with acute pathologies of this part of the digestive tract, the condition improves.
- Helps to relieve pain in case of neuralgia of atypical origin, for example, when reacting to low temperatures. Patients with such a disorder often experience pain, which aggravates the course of the disease.
- Improves sleep. Usually, the remedy treats insomnia, which does not occur as a result of the progression of neurological diseases, but against the background of nervous tension, mental abnormalities or anxiety.
- Helps to alleviate the condition with long-term negative effects of negative external factors.
- Increases the body's resistance to various pathogenic bacteria and viruses. As a result, the incidence of diseases decreases throughout the year.
- It has a beneficial effect on the behavior of children who suffer from attention disorders, cannot assimilate a sufficient amount of information, and also concentrate on completing a task.
- The drug helps to normalize the reproductive system. Patients note the restoration of the menstrual cycle and the elimination of negative symptoms from the pelvic organs.
- The remedy also improves metabolic processes, improves appetite in patients who, for various reasons, refuse food, which leads to complications.
When the drug is taken orally, its main substance is rapidly absorbed into the systemic circulation, circulates in different vessels, which ensures delivery to tissues and internal organs. The first result is noticeable after 1 week, but this time may differ for different patients.
The ingredient is well absorbed in the body, only a small amount of its decay products are evacuated by the kidneys and intestines. In patients with severe digestive disorders, the absorption and distribution of ingredients may deteriorate.
The drug belongs to homeopathic remedies, therefore, experts cannot accurately study the pharmacokinetic features. Despite this, there is a slight decrease in effectiveness in severe liver failure.
Indications and contraindications for use
Aconitum is prescribed for the defeat of various organs and systems, since homeopathy has many properties.
The main indications for the use of the drug:
- Infectious and viral pathologies of the respiratory system, which are accompanied by acute manifestations and deterioration of the general condition.
- Diseases of the reproductive system in women, in which the menstrual cycle is disturbed and other complications of an inflammatory origin appear.
- Cold-type neuralgia. This condition is characterized by the appearance of pain in the area of passage of the nerve fiber, resulting from exposure to low temperatures of air or water.
- Insomnia of various origins.
- Anxiety of the patient at night, frequent interruption of sleep and a feeling of restlessness, nightmares.
- Decreased appetite.
- Weakness and fatigue, decreased mental and physical performance.
- Impaired concentration of attention in children and adolescents, memory impairment.
- Nighttime hot flashes, not associated with the onset of menopause.
- Digestive disorders accompanied by diarrhea, as well as spasm of intestinal smooth muscles.
- Neurological disorders in which the fibers of the vagus nerve are damaged.
- Disorders of the sweat and salivary glands.
- Deterioration of metabolism.
- Depressive state apathy. The drug is not used in this case as the main treatment, but it helps to alleviate the symptoms somewhat.
Homeopathic medicine is often included in the main course of treatment for chronic neurological diseases. It can also be used in prophylactic courses when needed.
The only absolute contraindication for therapy is considered intolerance to the components of the composition or a tendency to such reactions. If in the past a person has taken homeopathic granules and complications have been noted, you should not use the remedy without a preliminary examination.
Doctors identify obstacles that, under certain circumstances, can become a reason for refusing therapy:
- The presence of ulceration on the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines. In the acute stage, the drug is not used, since bleeding may develop.
- Uncontrolled course of arterial hypertension with frequent hypertensive crises.
- Complications after surgery on internal organs. The medicine in this case does not work, therefore it is not prescribed so often.
- Acute renal and hepatic failure. With a mild course of disease, it is allowed to use granules, but an acute condition requires the appointment of systemic medicines with pronounced properties.
- The presence of polyps and tumors of the digestive tract.
- Diarrhea provoked by acute infectious diseases of the digestive system. For example, in dysentery, cholera, or hepatitis, stool disorder is not treated with homeopathy. Its use can only aggravate the manifestation.
Lactose intolerance can be attributed to absolute contraindications, but some patients with such disorders took the medication, but they did not develop negative reactions. Therefore, contraindications are determined individually after examination and examination.
The period of lactation and pregnancy is not considered an obstacle to taking granules, but women during this period are not prescribed the drug so often, due to the lack of information about its effects.
Aconitum is homeopathy, the indications for the use of which should be considered before prescribing, which can provoke negative reactions of varying severity. Homeopathic remedies are considered safe for patients, but adverse reactions are common.
They usually manifest themselves as classic signs of allergy, but sometimes systemic disorders are also observed. Allergy appears immediately after the start of admission or after a while, depending on the patient's body and the prescribed dosage. A person notes a rash on the skin of the body and limbs, severe itching, burning. In a severe course of the disorder, edema of the mucous membranes of the eyes, oral cavity and nasal passages joins. This leads to lacrimation and difficulty in eating food and liquids.
Systemic disorders can manifest as increased drowsiness, apathy, and irritability. The patient loses interest in usual activities, refuses to eat. Decreased motor activity over a long period of time leads to pain in the muscles, joints and spinal column.
Adverse reactions are considered a reason for refusing therapy and visiting a doctor. You should not take any medication to improve your condition on your own.
Instructions for use
The drug is taken only orally in a dose prescribed by a specialist and for a certain period of time. For children and adults, the therapy regimen may be different.
The standard method involves absorption of 5 granules in the oral cavity 3-5 times a day, depending on the disease. The duration of treatment is determined individually for each patient.
Aconitum - homeopathy (indications for use involves the appointment of different groups of patients), used to treat children from the first days of life. Depending on the age, the dose and application characteristics differ.
|Patient age||Application features|
|Children from birth to 3 years old||These patients should not be given pure granules. They are preliminarily added to 10-15 ml of water, after which the finished solution must be taken orally. A single dosage is 3 granules, the number of applications per day is 3-4 times. Correction of the duration of the course is carried out individually after examination. Usually 2-3 weeks is sufficient.|
|Patients from 3 to 12 years old||Patients at this age are allowed to dissolve the granules in the oral cavity until they are completely dissolved. A single dosage does not exceed 4 granules, and the number of applications per day is 3 times. In the absence of a therapeutic effect, it is possible to use the granules 4 times a day with approximately equal time intervals. The duration of treatment is 2 weeks.|
|Children from 12 to 18 years old||Such patients are prescribed adult dosages. A one-time rate is 5 granules, which dissolve until dissolved. The duration of treatment is 2 weeks, after which the doctor evaluates the effect of therapy and, if necessary, extends the course to 3-4 weeks.|
For children, homeopathic granules are prescribed by a doctor after a preliminary examination.
Adults usually take the remedy according to the standard scheme, which involves taking 15 granules per day. The daily rate is divided into 3 doses during the day. In case of impaired swallowing function in patients, it is allowed to dissolve the granules in a small amount of water and take the resulting solution inside.
In severe cases of the disease, the daily rate can be increased to 20 granules. Take them 4 times. Experts recommend that adults take the drug 30 minutes before meals or 1 hour after taking it. This facilitates the assimilation of the components of the granules in the body.
The duration of therapy for an adult can be up to 4 weeks with a severe course of the disease. Mild forms of violation are eliminated within 14 days. Repeated passage of the course is possible in 3-6 months, but the doctor decides on the appointment.
Aconitum is a homeopathy (indications for use are usually studied by patients before starting treatment), which is highly effective, according to the reviews of most patients.
It helps to eliminate acute and subacute symptoms of many disorders, but does not have a negative effect on the body, provided it is used correctly. Despite this, the degree of effectiveness may differ for each patient.
Analogues are cheaper
Homeopathic granules have analogues that contain other ingredients in the composition. But they can have a similar effect on the body.
The most effective substitutes:
- Briony alba - homeopathic remedy based on the active ingredient of the same name of plant origin. The drug helps to treat pathologies of the respiratory and nervous systems, as well as the pelvic and abdominal organs. When using the remedy, the elimination of inflammation, the normalization of digestion, the disappearance of severe headache and associated abnormalities are noted. There is a positive effect of the drug on the articular joints, especially on the synovial membranes. The cost of an analogue is approximately 120-170 rubles.
- Belladonna also has pronounced properties, is available in the form of granules for oral administration. The composition contains an extract of the plant of the same name. The main action of the drug is aimed at improving the state of the nervous system of patients, but the drug can be prescribed for disorders of the digestive tract, genitourinary system, organs breathing. The action of the granules is similar to the effect of the original on the body, therefore it is often used as a substitute. Despite this, the analog often provokes complications, therefore, careful monitoring of the patient is required during the admission period. You can buy the product for about 95-140 rubles.
- Mercurius solubilis or black mercury oxide is also available as granules for oral administration. The tool has similar properties, despite the different composition, it is prescribed for children and adults with pathologies of the respiratory, digestive, and urinary organs. The cost of the funds is approximately 130-190 rubles.
The scheme for using analogs is almost the same, as are the dosages. But this is not considered a reason for independent uncontrolled use.
Aconitum is an effective and relatively safe homeopathy, which is often used as the main or auxiliary method of treating patients of different ages. Indications for the use of granules suggest an appointment after examination and examination, since it is important to determine the cause and degree of neglect of the disease.
Video about the drug Aconitum
About homeopathic remedy Aconitum: