- Why do capillaries appear on the face
- Types and signs of rosacea on the face
- Development stages
- When are drugs effective, and when are cosmetic, surgical interventions
- How to get rid of rosacea with drugs
- Heparin ointment
- Applied cosmetology procedures
- Is it possible with a cream to cure couperosis on the face?
- How to choose a cream for rosacea skin?
- Cosmetology products with therapeutic effect
- Uriage Roseliane SPF 30
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche
- Noreva Sensidiane Soin anti-rougeurs
- Kora - capillary protector cream
- How to care for couperose-prone skin, advice from a dermatologist
- Video about the treatment of rosacea
Capillaries on the face - vascular mesh, which occurs as a result of various diseases leading to impaired blood microcirculation. You can remove such manifestations with the help of local preparations and hardware techniques.
Why do capillaries appear on the face
There are many internal and external reasons against which couperosis is formed.
- disturbances in the work of blood vessels;
- thinned skin with increased dryness;
- bad habits - smoking, alcohol;
- improper nutrition;
- chronic liver disease;
- disorders in the endocrine and hormonal systems;
- heart and stomach diseases;
- prolonged exposure to sunlight (ultraviolet radiation);
- abuse of hormonal drugs (contraceptives);
- excessive physical activity;
- long stay in hot shops;
- changes in climatic conditions (especially a sudden increase in ambient temperature);
- deficiency of vitamins in the body;
- high blood pressure;
- other external factors - cold, frost, strong dry wind.
In this case, the disease occurs in people with low-pigmented skin of the 1st and 2nd phototypes.
Types and signs of rosacea on the face
By the nature of origin, pathology is congenital (due to heredity) and acquired, that is, caused by various provoking factors.
By their shape, spider veins are subdivided into linear, point and arachnid.
You can determine the disease by the corresponding signs:
- uniform redness of the skin on the face;
- evenly colored spots;
- telangiectasias (so-called asterisks) ranging in size from 0.5 to 1 mm;
- capillaries in the form of a network (in more complex cases).
Also, some patients develop burning, itching and other uncomfortable sensations.
As the disease progresses, symptoms may worsen.
Capillaries on the face can be removed both at the initial stage of their formation, and in more complex cases. Pathology proceeds in several stages, depending on the distribution and severity of symptoms.
- 1st stage. Local lesion with the formation of small capillaries. As a rule, it occurs as a result of prolonged exposure to a hot environment.
- 2nd stage. Individual capillaries merge with each other and form a single network. In this case, the color becomes more pronounced.
- 3rd stage. At this stage, hyperemia becomes constant and even more pronounced.
- 4th stage. Pathology extends to all vessels located on the face. The capillary network becomes visible, some areas of the skin become pale.
Symptoms at different stages are individual. However, most patients experience discomfort in the area of redness, itching and burning.
When are drugs effective, and when are cosmetic, surgical interventions
Medicines are effective in the first 2 stages, since the process is only developing and does not require the use of complex methods of exposure.
Cosmetological procedures should be used at the 2nd and 3rd stages, since the disease is not yet complicated and amenable to such treatment. Drugs at these stages are ineffective and can be prescribed as adjuvants.
Surgical interventions are effective at the 4th stage, since any cosmetic products are ineffective and unable to cope with extensive vascular lesions.
This also takes into account the type of skin. With thin and light skin, surgical operations can lead to additional trauma, therefore, it is recommended to use the drugs in conjunction with minimally invasive techniques.
How to get rid of rosacea with drugs
Medicines are able to stop discomfort and eliminate mild forms of the disorder. The most effective drugs are topical agents - ointments, creams, gels.
Before using any of these medicines, you must consult with a specialist and carefully study the instructions for use of the drug.
Ointments are applied locally and in limited courses. This or that remedy is selected individually according to the severity of the process and the type of skin.
The drug is an anticoagulant and has a pronounced antithrombotic and moderate anti-inflammatory effect.
Its use leads to the elimination of puffiness and the restoration of microcirculation in the damaged areas of the skin. In this case, the ointment can lead to a temporary expansion of blood vessels for faster absorption of active ingredients.
Thanks to the benzocaine included in the composition, an analgesic effect is achieved.
Application scheme: apply locally to the affected area and rub in gently. Use 2-3 times a day for 3-7 days. If necessary, the course can be extended up to 2 weeks.
Capillaries on the face can be removed using such a popular tool as Troxerutin. This drug is produced in the form of a gel and has a venotonic and venoprotective effect.
The drug relieves inflammation, reduces swelling and reduces capillary permeability. At the same time, it improves tissue trophism and helps to eliminate pain.
Application: Apply to affected areas and leave until completely absorbed. Use 3-4 times a day for no more than 1.5 weeks.
This medication is produced in the form of a cream. It helps to restore microcirculation, thickens the skin, relieves irritation and swelling.
The systematic use of the agent leads to a less pronounced color of the areas affected by rosacea and relieves the feeling of heat during inflammation.
Dosages: locally, once a day. The duration of the course is at least 3 months.
This medication is in the form of a gel. It has antithrombotic, anticoagulant and mild anti-inflammatory effects.
The drug improves microcirculation and enhances tissue metabolism. At the same time, it contributes to the rapid elimination of puffiness, hematomas and dissolves blood clots.
How to use: the product is applied to the affected area 1-3 times a day. They are used from 3 to 7 days, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
The tablets are used to maintain general immunity and human health. They can be combined with topical preparations.
This medication is complex and includes ascorbic acid and rutoside. It helps to accelerate regeneration, improves blood clotting and reduces capillary permeability and fragility. Its systematic use leads to the restoration of microcirculation, strengthening of the vascular wall, elimination of inflammation and swelling.
Dosages: 1 tablet 2-3 times a day. The duration of therapy is from 3 weeks to 1 month.
This drug has an angioprotective and venotonic effect. It contains flavonoids and diosmin.
The medication helps to reduce capillary permeability and enhances their resistance to the negative effects of various factors. At the same time, it eliminates the symptoms that accompany the development of the disease - itching, burning, discomfort, pain.
Admission rules: 1 tablet per day. In severe cases, it is recommended to use 2-3 pcs. per day.
The duration of treatment is individual and can be up to 1 year.
Applied cosmetology procedures
Capillaries of any complexity and developmental stage can be removed using various cosmetic procedures. These procedures are highly effective and can be combined with drugs for the treatment of rosacea on the face.
Today, beauty salons offer a huge selection of different procedures that help get rid of the disease.
|Procedure name||When applied||the effect|
|Phototherapy||The procedure is used for minor facial skin defects - wrinkles, redness, age spots.||Removing red (wine) stains. It is carried out once every 2 weeks. To achieve the effect, you need from 2 to 5 procedures. After application, slight redness and swelling remain, which subside within a few days. The vascular mesh disappears within 1-1.5 hours after treatment.|
|Laser treatment||The therapy is carried out with increased sensitivity of the skin to temperature extremes, as well as with the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation.||As a treatment, a neodymium or diode laser is used. The result can be seen after a few days. After the procedure, there is an improvement in the general condition of the skin, elimination of minor defects, redness. The vascular mesh disappears 2-3 weeks after the procedure.|
|ELOS therapy||This type of treatment is suitable for various skin types and is used to treat deeper skin problems.||The effect of the procedure is noticeable immediately after its completion. The device removes redness, evens out the overall tone and complexion. It also stimulates further skin cell renewal. If hyperemia develops, it goes away on its own within half an hour.|
|Microcurrents||Microcurrent therapy is used for blood stasis and microcirculation disorders in blood vessels.||After the procedure, the blood supply to cells and tissues is improved, metabolic processes are stimulated, all signs of rosacea are eliminated. After a few hours, redness, swelling and inflammation disappear. To consolidate the result, several procedures are required, depending on the severity of the disease and the type of skin.|
|Mesotherapy||The procedure is recommended for people with dry skin, in the presence of rashes and other aesthetic defects.||The treatment allows you to strengthen the vascular walls, normalize microcirculation and restore the natural structure of the skin. At the same time, a rejuvenating effect is noted, the tone of the face is leveled, redness and swelling disappear. To achieve the result, it is necessary to undergo several procedures with breaks.|
Treatment is selected by a specialist according to the severity of the pathology, skin type and age of the patient. The most suitable method can be selected only after consulting a dermatologist and cosmetologist.
Is it possible with a cream to cure couperosis on the face?
It is impossible to completely get rid of the problem with the help of cosmetics, since they do not affect the cause of the disease. The drugs allow you to eliminate symptoms and make the vascular network less pronounced and noticeable.
To fully get rid of pathology, an integrated approach is required with the use of modern cosmetological procedures.
How to choose a cream for rosacea skin?
There are many different factors to consider when choosing the right cream, including the person's age.
Rules and recommendations:
- Preference should be given to those products where there are instructions: "For the care of skin prone to redness."
- The cream must contain peptides. These components contribute to the restoration of blood vessels.
- It is recommended to purchase pharmacy ointments, since they contain many different components - vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants.
- The most effective are pharmaceutical preparations from French manufacturers. Such products have appropriate quality certificates and are approved by cosmetologists and dermatologists.
- Regardless of the season, it is recommended to use creams with an SPF of at least 30. During the warm period, you should use products with maximum formula UV protection.
These rules will allow you to choose the most suitable remedy that not only helps to cope with the signs of the disease, but also reliably protects against its development.
Cosmetology products with therapeutic effect
Capillaries on the face can be removed with the help of cosmetics designed specifically for this purpose. In the treatment of the vascular network, drugs with a therapeutic effect can be used. You can buy such products either at a pharmacy or in a cosmetic store.
Uriage Roseliane SPF 30
The drug is used to protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation and temperature changes. The product is hypoallergenic, softens, moisturizes and evens out skin tone.
Application: apply to the entire surface of the face, paying special attention to problem areas. Use the product in the morning 1 time per day as needed.
This remedy is suitable for both women and men.
La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Riche
This product moisturizes the skin and is recommended for people with skin prone to redness. It helps to strengthen the walls of blood vessels and normalize the water balance of the skin.
The drug strengthens the epidermis and reliably protects it from the negative effects of external factors - sunlight, wind.
How to use: apply to the face area and distribute gently. Apply 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.
Duration of use - as needed.
Noreva Sensidiane Soin anti-rougeurs
This remedy is used against redness on the skin prone to the development of the vascular network. Its use helps to eliminate hyperemia, improve complexion and moisturize the dermis.
The cream contains malt extract and pearl microparticles.
Application: pre-cleanse the face skin with thermal water and apply the product with light movements. The drug is recommended to be used 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening.
Apply the cream as needed. The product is intended for persons over 25 years old.
Kora - capillary protector cream
This remedy is used for sensitive skin and helps to fight redness caused by the development of rosacea.
The drug is multicomponent and includes the following substances:
- natural vegetable oils;
- vitamin C;
- verbena extract;
- thermal water.
The cream evens out the tone, strengthens blood vessels and helps to eliminate the vascular network.
It should be borne in mind that this product does not have UV protection.
How to use: apply to previously cleansed skin and distribute with patting movements. In this case, special attention must be paid to problem areas.
Use the product once a day.
The cream is intended for people over 20 years old.
Capillaries on the face can be easily removed using the Vichy range of cosmetics. However, the most suitable cream from the entire series is Vichy-Idealia.
This drug is multicomponent, due to which several effects are achieved at once:
- alignment of tone and color;
- strengthening tugor;
- elimination of age spots and fine wrinkles;
- improves the protective properties of the skin.
Application: 1 time per day in the morning. Apply the cream to the face and rub in with light massage movements until completely absorbed. The skin should be pre-cleansed with thermal water.
Age restrictions - for persons over 25 years old.
How to care for couperose-prone skin, advice from a dermatologist
For people with skin prone to rosacea, dermatologists give some advice on how to care for such skin.
- It is necessary to select funds marked "Hypoallergenic".
- It is recommended to exclude the use of products that have a dense oily structure.
- It is forbidden to use agents for cleansing the skin with an aggressive effect - scrubs, peels (especially those containing acids).
- It is not recommended to visit saunas, baths and other places with temperature extremes often.
- Excessive pressure on the skin (mechanical, physical) should be avoided. It is also necessary to exclude any massage actions and procedures on problem areas.
- It is recommended to use special sunscreen in bright sunlight.
To remove existing capillaries, it is necessary to use various pharmaceutical and cosmetic products in combination with cosmetic procedures. Such treatment will allow not only to completely get rid of rosacea, but also help to eliminate other facial skin defects.
Video about the treatment of rosacea
Treatment of rosacea on the face at home: