- Composition and form of release
- Terms of sale, prices
- Pharmacological properties
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- Indications for use
- Methods of administration and dosage
- With degenerative disorders
- For the prevention of complications and diseases
- During the recovery period after injuries of the musculoskeletal system
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interactions
- Storage conditions and periods
- Joint Videos
Cartiflex is a popular dietary supplement that can be used for the prevention of the development of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system or in the case of a history of such diseases. The reviews of many patients who have taken this drug for long courses may be different, which is due to the body's reaction to the component in the composition. Mostly the opinion of patients is positive, which is explained by the relative safety of the drug.
Composition and form of release
You can purchase a useful product in the form of a powder, packaged in small paper bags containing 1 dose of the drug, that is, 10.2 g of powder. This powder has a pleasant aroma and taste and is highly soluble in water.
Usually bags with the product are placed in cardboard boxes of 10 pieces. A detailed description is attached to them, allowing you to clarify all the indications, possible complications and contraindications for therapy. The composition of the product includes collagen peptides, which provide the main effect on the tissue.
The powder also contains orange flavor and sweetener, which makes the resulting solution taste and aroma pleasant to consume. There are no other substances in the composition of the product, which ensures its relative safety for patients.
Terms of sale, prices
The effective powder can be purchased freely at the pharmacy. It can often be found on the manufacturer's website.
The cost of the product per package ranges from 890-970 rubles. Often the price differs depending on the manufacturer's batch and a specific pharmacy.
Cartiflex (reviews of patients who took the drug in courses allow other people to evaluate its effectiveness preliminary) has pronounced positive properties for the connective and cartilaginous tissue of the articular connections.
The drug helps to stop degenerative-dystrophic changes in tissues and stimulates the formation of new cells. Additionally, the drug improves tissue elasticity, which has a positive effect on the general condition and mobility of the articular joints.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
After the powder gets inside, it is absorbed in the digestive tract and spread throughout the body. Collagen peptides present in the composition of the drug have a positive effect on the condition of the musculoskeletal system. Normally, a person receives collagen from food, but as a result of various factors, the amount of the ingredient decreases, and its absorption in the body is disrupted.
As a result of malnutrition, there is also a loss of collagen and the development of complications against the background of this disorder.
The drug has different properties:
- Stimulates the production of synovial fluid, which is normally present in the joint capsule in sufficient quantities and prevents friction of the bone heads during movement. Deficiency of this fluid negatively affects the cartilage and the general condition of the musculoskeletal system.
- Collagen is one of the main building proteins in the human body. With a sufficient amount of it, not only cartilage is renewed, but also connective tissue.
- The drug helps prevent the progression of degenerative disorders, improves the condition of muscle tissue.
- The ingredient has a positive effect not only on the musculoskeletal system, but also on the entire body of patients, saturates it with valuable substances, especially when they are deficient.
After taking the drug, it is well absorbed in the patient's body, distributed throughout the body, concentrated in the synovial fluid, cartilage and connective tissue. In a small amount, the ingredient accumulates in the body.
In patients with disorders of the digestive system, a slight deterioration in the absorption of the component in the body is possible. This can slightly reduce the effectiveness of the product.
Indications for use
Cartiflex is used for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes.
Reviews of many patients who have taken this drug for long courses confirm the effectiveness in the case of appointment under the following conditions:
- Collagen deficiency in the body as a result of hereditary pathologies.
- Improper nutrition, in which there is not enough protein in the diet.
- Compliance with a strict diet.
- Unbalanced nutrition due to allergies to any foods.
- Degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the articular joints. Experts note that the drug cannot be used as the only method of therapy, since it does not possess pronounced properties, but often the powder is included in the course of the main treatment in order to prevent progression states.
- Inflammatory diseases of the articular joints. The drug does not have anti-inflammatory properties, but collagen deficiency can negatively affect the course of the disease.
- Exhaustion of the body. The drug can be used as a prophylactic agent to improve the patient's condition.
- The recovery period after injuries, surgical interventions.
The drug can be used in the absence of any symptoms, that is, to prevent the development of any complications.
The tool has only one absolute contraindication for admission - intolerance to the ingredients of the composition.
But doctors highlight relative barriers to consider before starting use:
- The period of pregnancy and lactation is a relative contraindication. This is due to the fact that there is not enough data on the effect of the powder on the body of the mother and child. If it is necessary to prescribe this remedy, it is recommended to first visit a doctor.
- The drug is also not prescribed for children, since the dosage is intended only for an adult. In some cases, pediatricians can use powder, but only for individual indications.
- Acute pathologies of the digestive tract, accompanied by severe pain, increased acidity of gastric juice, and other symptoms.
- Renal failure in acute form. The drug should not be used in the acute stage of the disease, but can be prescribed in remission.
- Acute hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, liver failure. The course of the pathology can be complicated by the use of powder.
- Internal bleeding against the background of lesions of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
- Shock in case of trauma or other diseases.
- Impaired consciousness as a result of impaired cerebral circulation.
The drug is used with caution for the treatment of patients with chronic intestinal diseases, which is associated with an increased risk of complications and impaired absorption of components into the blood. Individual contraindications can be determined during the examination, therefore it is not recommended to use it without a specialist appointment.
Methods of administration and dosage
Cartiflex (reviews of patients who took the drug differ depending on the duration therapy) are taken only orally after preliminary dissolution of the powder in a small amount water.
For all patients, a standard dosage is used, which is 1 packet per day, but the duration application depends on the initial condition of the patient and the presence of concomitant deviations from the internal organs.
Dilution of the powder is carried out immediately before taking. It is forbidden to dissolve the product in water and leave the resulting solution for a long time. For 1 package of the product, you need 100 ml of water at room temperature. It should be peeled or boiled. An important feature of the treatment is considered to be taking the drug only with meals, which will allow the active substance to be quickly absorbed in the digestive tract and better absorbed.
With degenerative disorders
If diagnosed in patients with degenerative disorders of the musculoskeletal system, the powder can use as an adjunct treatment to prevent rapid progression diseases.
The drug is used in a standard dosage, that is, a powder from 1 packet is taken per day, always with meals. The duration of treatment depends on the severity of a particular symptom, but on average, the duration of the course is 4-8 weeks. After that, the patient re-visits the doctor, who determines the appropriateness of further admission.
For the prevention of complications and diseases
For prophylactic purposes, the drug is taken within 1 month. In this case, it is important to visit a specialist in advance. This will assess the general condition, identify any diseases from the joints.
The dosage for patients does not exceed 1 packet per day, even if the patient has a tendency to develop any disorders. It is not recommended to use the product on your own.
During the recovery period after injuries of the musculoskeletal system
In combination with other medicines, the powder can be taken to accelerate tissue healing during the rehabilitation period. The duration of use is 6-8 weeks. If necessary, the powder can be used for a long time if the recovery of the affected areas is slow, accompanied by any complications.
The dosage of the powder does not exceed 1 packet. Dilution of the drug in water is carried out according to the standard scheme, after which it is immediately taken orally.
Kartiflex (reviews of patients who took the drug may be negative, which is mainly associated with the appearance complications during treatment) does not often provoke negative reactions, since it is considered relatively safe for patients. But often patients independently increase the dose and prolong the course, which provokes negative reactions.
|Damage area||Frequent negative reactions|
|Nervous system||From the side of the nervous system, complications are rare. Sometimes weakness and fatigue are observed, signs of insomnia appear, which worsen the general condition and have a negative impact on the patient's productivity. Over the course of several days, symptoms may worsen or disappear on their own.|
|Respiratory system||Respiratory organs rarely suffer during therapy, but patients with chronic diseases of the bronchi and lungs may have difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, and coughing worse with physical or emotional load.|
|Digestive tract||In the presence of concomitant diseases of the digestive system during the period of taking the powder, an increase in the acidity of gastric juice is possible, which leads to the development of heartburn, nausea. Some people note a digestive disorder, which manifests itself in an acute form in the case of eating a large amount of protein or fatty foods. Stool disorder is often observed, especially when the patient is prone to such complications.|
|Musculoskeletal system||From the side of the musculoskeletal system, complications appear in a subacute form, usually do not impair mobility, but cause discomfort, especially at night. Pain in joints and muscles can negatively affect the general well-being of the patient.|
|Skin and mucous membranes||Allergic manifestations bother patients often, especially in the case of a history of a history of such reactions. At the initial stage, rashes appear in some areas of the skin, gradually spreading to large areas of tissues, provoking itching. Skin irritation increases when scratching lesions. Some patients damage the outer layer of the skin, which leads to other complications and only aggravates the general condition.|
Some patients ignore the appearance of complications, continuing to take the medicine. It is forbidden to do this, it is better to visit a doctor who will determine the appropriateness of prescribing medications to improve the condition.
Taking the drug according to the correct scheme does not lead to the development of an overdose, even in the case of a prolonged course of the therapeutic course. But some patients deliberately increase the daily rate during treatment, considering this method to be the best for achieving a more pronounced result.
This violation of the doctor's recommendations leads to the development of complications as a result of the increased level of the ingredient in the body. Overdose is accompanied by aggravation of all negative reactions. Patients report repeated vomiting during the day, frequent loose stools and intense thirst, which is a sign of a large amount of fluid loss and the development of dehydration.
The condition worsens with the addition of acute allergic reactions, manifested in the form of swelling of the tissues of the throat, eyes, and oral cavity. Allergic rhinitis and conjunctivitis aggravate the general condition, accompanied by lacrimation and sourness of the eyes, the release of a large amount of liquid mucus.
An overdose is not always considered a reason for admitting a patient to a hospital. Sometimes its symptoms can be treated at home. Despite this, the appearance of symptoms cannot be ignored; it is important to visit a specialist in a timely manner.
Cartiflex (reviews of patients who took the drug do not always allow us to determine the effectiveness of the drug, if they are negative) should not be taken without first dissolving in water. This not only complicates the assimilation of the main component, but also provokes problems from the digestive tract.
If a patient has complications in the first few days of treatment, but they appear in a mild form, it is not always necessary to discontinue treatment. In some cases, doctors do not cancel treatment, but monitor the patient's condition. Often, symptoms disappear and therapy continues. The patient cannot independently make a decision on the continuation of the application or cancellation of treatment.
The medication does not affect the action of systemic drugs, therefore, if necessary, it can be used as part of a complex treatment. Do not take the powder at the same time with medications containing collagen.
If the patient takes any medications on an ongoing basis, it is necessary to inform the specialist at the appointment. He may adjust the dose or give other instructions.
If it is impossible to use the original remedy, experts select analogs for the patient with similar properties, but taking into account the individual characteristics of the organism. It is important to note that preparations may contain other ingredients in the formulation.
- Chondroitin contains the active ingredient of the same name in the composition and has chondroprotective properties, despite the different composition. The medication has a different mechanism of action, since it does not compensate for the collagen deficiency, but improves the condition of the cartilage and connective tissue of the joints. Available in powder form for parenteral administration.
- Artron Flex contains glucosamine, which also has a positive effect on the condition of the cartilage tissue, helps prevent the progression of the pathological condition. The drug is taken internally, since it is available in the form of tablets.
The most popular counterparts are collagen-based capsules, which are produced by pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers of dietary supplements.
Storage conditions and periods
For 2 years, the drug can only be stored in a dry place, away from sunlight. It is important to protect the product from children.
Cartiflex is a collagen-based drug that is often used to prevent the development of pathologies of the musculoskeletal system. The reviews of most patients who have taken the drug for a long time may be different, which is associated with individual reactions to the composition.