Dystonia is a symptom complex indicating the presence of dysfunction of the central and peripheral nervous systems. And although it is not considered to be an independent disease, it imposes restrictions on the lifestyle and habits of man. Consider whether you can go to the bath at VSD, and what is the benefit and harm of thermal procedures in this pathological condition.
What are the benefits
Bath when the IRR is not prohibited, but visiting it, you need to follow some rules and restrictions. With the right approach thermal water treatments have a relaxing effect on the nervous system, stimulates the respiratory center, relax muscles, train the heart and blood vessels.
The main symptoms of vascular dystonia include skin disorder thermoregulation. Thermal treatments, cold pouring, as well as a mechanical action and washcloths broom tone the skin, improve its trophism (power) stimulated peripheral blood circulation. Regular temperature effect on the largest human organ helps the body gradually adapt to different environmental conditions, weather changes, air pressure drop and so on. d.
Therapy with bath treatment is indicated for any type of ESP, but to perform healing manipulations with caution:
- Taking off clothes, you need to spend 5-10 minutes in the dressing room. This will help to avoid extreme temperatures.
- Before entering the steam room to take a shower or warm water to pour over the body without the use of soap and sponges, as they remove the oily film of the skin, has a protective function.
- The steam should be logged with dry hair and be sure a felt hat.
- Better start sweating on the bottom shelf, after 2-3 minutes you can get to the shelf above.
- The first call should not last more than 5 minutes. Gradually the number of calls can be increased to 3-4 with mandatory intervals between them. The total residence time in the steam is allowed to increase up to 8-10 minutes.
During and after the bath treatment is recommended to replenish lost fluids by using warm herbal teas, fruit juices and mineral water. Alcoholic beverages, including beer, are prohibited because they have an extra burden on the heart and blood vessels, lower blood pressure dramatically violate thermoregulation and sweating.
When vascular dystonia increases the risk of overheating and impaired adaptive functions of the body, especially in untrained people. Patients suffering from neurotic disorders, must agree on the expediency of bath treatment with your doctor.
In the absence of severe injuries of organs and acute mental illnesses hover allowed, but subject to certain safeguards. Be sure to monitor the body's response to heat stress. If dizziness, nausea, tachycardia need to sit or lie down, slowly take a few deep breaths. This will ensure the flow of blood to the brain and alleviate the condition. To finally get over it, you should leave the room and to stand for some time in the fresh air.
Due to the high temperature and humidity bath Seen contraindicated for those who VSD accompanied with the following diseases:
- hypertension of 2-3 degrees;
- coronary heart disease;
- malignant neoplasms;
- atherosclerosis feet;
- renal or hepatic impairment;
- acute psychiatric disorders.
Visit bath or sauna can not be at vegetososudistoy pregnant women because of high temperature, having teratogenic (violating embryonic development) effect. You can not go to the baths during menstruation because of the risk of high blood loss, as well as during breastfeeding.