- The essence of the technique
- Description of the method
- How long does the cleansing take
- What is required
- What you need to know
- How to ease fasting
- 21-day fasting according to Ohanyan, step by step instructions
- Preparatory stage
- Way out of fasting
- Eating after exiting hunger
- Cleansing according to Ohanyan for gastrointestinal diseases
- Cleansing by Ohanyan for children
- Body cleansing video
Unfavorable environmental conditions and malnutrition lead to the accumulation of toxic substances in the blood and internal organs. They cause the development of various diseases and accelerate the aging process. Marva Ohanyan's technique allows you to perform effective body cleansing and preserve health, youth and beauty for a long time.
The essence of the technique
Marva Ohanyan (cleansing according to her method is very popular) - Candidate of Biological Sciences, renowned therapist. For many years she has studied homeopathic treatments that exclude the use of traditional medications or surgery.
The results obtained formed the basis for a unique method of cleansing the body, which assumes:
- prolonged fasting (refusal of regular food);
- the use of drinks prepared from a decoction of medicinal herbs, honey, lemon, as well as fruit juices;
- regular bowel movements with cleansing enemas;
- adherence to the daily regimen corresponding to the natural biorhythms of a person.
This technique can be considered starvation only conditionally, since these products contain enough nutrients to fully satisfy the needs of the body. With such a diet scheme, the need for processing and assimilating heavy foods disappears.
- easy to carry;
- does not involve the use of hard-to-find products;
- has a small list of contraindications;
- does not require a long hospital stay.
All the necessary actions can be performed at home.
At the same time, one cannot ignore the disadvantages inherent in all methods of fasting, including the Ohanyan method.
The beginner of the procedures should take into account that the following is possible:
|At first time||
|With prolonged fasting (42 days)||A sharp loss of weight and, as a result, a deterioration in appearance:
|From the 1st to the last day||Obsessive thoughts about food and a constant desire to eat something. This need has nothing to do with the true needs of the body.|
|With the errors of getting out of fasting||
It should also be borne in mind that:
- the method involves the daily setting of cleansing enemas;
- there are a number of contraindications and not all diseases can be cured with fasting;
- prolonged rejection of normal food is the strongest stress for the body.
You can minimize the disadvantages of the method if you consult with a specialist in advance about the advisability of this method of cleansing. If prolonged fasting is planned, such consultation is required.
Description of the method
Marva Ohanyan (cleansing according to her method is designed for adults) requires strict adherence to recommendations regarding:
- the duration of individual periods of the course;
- the amount and time of taking medicinal decoctions;
- sleep and wakefulness.
Otherwise, the result of the technique is doubtful.
How long does the cleansing take
Depending on the purpose of the procedure and the state of health, the cleaning method can be:
|Short||7 to 10 days||Ineffective, since the body does not have time to get rid of toxins|
|Average||14 or 21 days||During this time, you can notice positive changes.|
|Long||42 days||This program is optimal and is used most often|
What is required
To successfully complete the procedure, you should stock up on medicinal herbs in advance.
They are selected in such a way that:
- provide complete cleaning of the respiratory, excretory and digestive systems;
- support the body;
- provide him with everything he needs.
Depending on the existing problems, the herbal complex includes:
||They have a general cleansing effect, capable of binding toxins and toxins and removing them from the body.|
||They have an expectorant effect, facilitate the separation of phlegm and are designed to cleanse the lungs and bronchi.|
||Herbs used to cleanse the digestive tract.|
|Rose hip||Antioxidant, source of vitamin C|
|Buckthorn bark||Mild natural laxative|
|Tricolor violet||Bactericidal, anti-inflammatory agent|
|Hawthorn||Strengthens the heart, helps to get rid of the feeling of fatigue, a source of vitamin.|
All components are taken in equal proportions, mixed and crushed. The mixture should be stored in a glass jar out of direct sunlight.
In addition, you will need:
- magnesia (Epsom salt) - for preliminary cleaning;
- lemons and honey for making a drink. Lemon is needed to supply the body with vitamin C and maintain the normal acid-base balance in the body. Natural honey is a source of carbohydrates that provide energy;
- juicer, sieve - for juicing;
- Esmarch's irrigator;
- soda, salt - components of a solution for cleaning the intestines.
If you often rinse the intestines with plain water, dysbiosis will develop over time, since the changed pH level will lead to the death of the beneficial intestinal microflora. When using a solution containing salt and water, the acid-base balance remains unchanged.
What you need to know
Fasting is not an easy process. A person who has clear motivation and is mentally prepared for the fact that for the entire cleaning time it is necessary to completely change the way of life will be able to withstand the full course.
You will need to abandon:
- any food other than the foods listed above;
- alcohol and smoking;
- the use of medications;
- sports, hard physical labor, extreme recreation associated with high stress on the body;
- wakefulness at late and at night.
Marva Ohanyan (cleaning according to her method can last from 7 days) recommends not to combine the cleaning procedure with work. It is best to take a vacation during this period and spend it in a calm home environment.
If possible, excessive stress on the nervous system should be avoided. To comply with this requirement, the attitude of family members to this initiative is important.
Contraindications to cleaning according to Ohanyan are:
- depletion of the body, anorexia;
- pregnancy, lactation period;
- allergy to herbs included in the complex, to honey, lemon and other citrus fruits;
- poor blood clotting;
- severe acute pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract or chronic diseases in the acute stage;
- liver and kidney disease;
- diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- advanced age.
With diabetes mellitus, strict supervision of the attending physician is required.
How to ease fasting
Before embarking on a 21-day fast, it is recommended to try your hand at shorter programs (7-10 days). You also need to carefully monitor your well-being and repeat cleaning every 3 months (during which 1 day a week to do unloading). Only after that you can proceed to a 14-day course, and then to a 21-day course.
Also, 2 weeks before the start of fasting, it is recommended:
- give up meat food, fresh baked goods, muffins;
- exclude fried, fatty, salty, smoked, spicy from the diet;
- switch to a diet consisting of cereals, vegetables, fruits, lactic acid products, low-fat fish;
- consume food in small portions, increasing the number of meals to 5 per day;
- improve bowel function (daily bowel movements);
- exclude the consumption of alcohol and smoking;
- gradually switch to the desired daily routine: going to bed at 21:00, getting up at 5:00, daily walks, good rest.
21-day fasting according to Ohanyan, step by step instructions
Purification according to Marve Ohanyan begins before the start of fasting. On this day, you need to have a hearty breakfast, eat a light dish for lunch (for example, vegetable soup), not have dinner.
Its duration is 3 days, the main goal is to prepare the body for fasting, check for the absence of an allergic reaction to medicinal decoctions, lemon, honey. Also at this stage, a preliminary cleaning of the liver is performed, in which the largest amount of toxins accumulates, and the intestines.
Cleaning is carried out from 19:00 to 21:00 according to the following algorithm:
- A decoction from the collection of herbs is prepared in advance: 2 tbsp. l. 1 liter of boiling water is poured, the broth is infused in a thermos for about half an hour, then it is filtered.
- Warm water is drawn into the heating pad.
- At 19:00 you need to drink a solution of Epsom salts, prepared from 50 g dry matter and 0.5 tbsp. warm water. Since magnesia tastes unpleasant, it is recommended to drink the solution through a straw.
- Wash down the composition of 1 tbsp. herbal decoction with the addition of lemon juice and honey
With a weight exceeding 80 kg, you must:
- Take 75 g of magnesia.
- Lie on your right side, placing a heating pad under the liver area without a pillow. Under the influence of heat, the bile ducts expand, which contributes to the speedy removal of toxins.
- So lie for about 2 hours. During this time, it is necessary to drink the entire cooked broth in several steps, adding lemon juice and honey to it (juice squeezed from ¼ lemon and 1-2 tbsp. l. honey for each glass). It should be remembered that honey and lemon must be added to warm (no higher than +37OC) decoction. All vitamins in them are destroyed by high temperatures.
- You can only get up to the toilet.
- Change the water in the heating pad as it cools.
- At 21:00 get up, if necessary, go to the toilet, take a walk and go to bed.
At 5: 00-7: 00 the next day, you need to do a cleansing enema.
- Dissolve in 2 liters of warm water (37OC) salt and soda (2 tsp each) l. both).
- Inject it into the large intestine (the tip of the enema is lubricated with petroleum jelly, which will eliminate pain).
The procedure is performed in the knee-elbow position. When performing it, pain in the abdomen is possible. If they are too strong, the entire volume of water is divided into several portions and introduced gradually.
Further, cleansing enemas are given:
- every morning - 1st week;
- every other day - 2nd week;
- after 2 days - 3rd week.
In this case, saline solutions can be alternated with decoctions made from chamomile, celandine, plantain (30 g of the mixture per 2 l. boiling water, leave for half an hour, drain, cool).
It may not be possible to use the entire volume of water in the early days, but as the intestines get rid of toxins, the liquid will be able to penetrate deeper.
For the next 2 days, a cleansing enema is given every morning, during the day, 3 liters of broth with honey and lemon are drunk. Since the body has not yet got used to the new diet, you can supplement the menu with watermelon, diluted grape or cherry juice.
Marva Ohanyan (her cleansing method is based on fasting) recommends fasting only on the 4th day.
Its main purpose:
- removal of all toxins and toxins;
- complete cleaning of the digestive, respiratory, and excretory systems.
The following sequence of procedures is recommended:
- Get up at 5: 00-7: 00.
- Give a cleansing enema.
- After the enema and subsequent bowel movement, take a warm shower.
- Drink a glass of broth. A day will require 10 tbsp., Which are used at regular intervals (3 liters per day).
The daily dose of the broth can be prepared immediately and stored in a thermos; it is not recommended to brew herbs "for tomorrow". Additionally, you can use fresh juices prepared yourself from high-quality raw materials. Consumption of packaged store juices is unacceptable.
During the entire fasting period, the following daily regimen must be observed:
- 5: 00-7: 00 - rise, cleansing enema;
- 19: 00-21: 00 - waking period;
- from 21:00 to 5: 00-7: 00 - sleep.
Outdoor walks are encouraged.
Also, the following procedures are performed during the day:
|Warm shower||Performed daily after bowel movement|
|Cleaning the oral cavity||Every morning you need to rinse your mouth with a solution of sea salt, use a toothbrush to brush off plaque from the tongue. The morning toilet ends with brushing your teeth (done as usual).
First white, then turning green and, finally, black-brown plaque and bitterness in the mouth - the result exit through the lymphatic capillaries located in the oral cavity of slags that previously covered the intestinal walls and esophagus
|Nose treatment||It must be done daily, starting from about the 7th day, when mucus and pus begins to flow from the nose. A drop of cyclamen juice is instilled into each nostril, after which it is necessary to lie down for 10 minutes. on your back, then bend over, clear your nose (blow your nose), wash your face with warm water.
To prepare cyclamen juice, the tuber is cleaned and crushed. Juice is squeezed out of the resulting mass and diluted with distilled water (for 1 part of juice 10 parts of water). The product retains its qualities for 10 days.
In the presence of a large amount of pus, with the appearance of a wet cough, which is accompanied by the release of mucus, the procedure for treating the nose is performed 3 times a day. It can be supplemented with inhalations with essential oil (fir, eucalyptus, mint)
A starving person may face other unpleasant phenomena accompanying the process of cleansing the body.
- migraines, fainting, dizziness. It is recommended to avoid sudden movements, especially getting out of bed quickly in the morning;
- chillinessslight increase in temperature. It is necessary to dress warmly and slightly increase the amount of fluid consumed;
- convulsions. This is a consequence of the loss of calcium, phosphorus, sodium by the body. The problem will be solved by taking a 1% solution of table salt (20 mg is enough);
- joint pain is possible for the same reason (deficiency of calcium, phosphorus, sodium), is eliminated by bathing in a warm bath, massage;
- belching, nausea. They can be eliminated by washing the stomach, for which drink 4 tbsp. warm boiled water, adding 0.5 tsp to each of them. l. baking soda and then induce vomiting by pressing on the base of the tongue.
Normally, as the body cleans up, these symptoms weaken and disappear, at the same time the feeling of hunger dulls. However, if the discomfort becomes more pronounced over time, then fasting should be stopped, carefully return to the previous diet, and consult a specialist.
Way out of fasting
At this stage, 8 days are allotted (the period from the 14th to the 21st day). It should be borne in mind that returning to a normal diet is an important process. Errors can not only nullify the cleaning result, but also cause serious complications.
To prevent this from happening, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Don't try to force things.
- Introduce new products gradually, one at a time.
- Exclude any seasonings (including salt and sugar), fatty, spicy, smoked dishes.
- Take food three times a day, the optimal time for breakfast is 11:00, lunch - 15:00, dinner - 19:00.
During the recovery period, the following power plan is recommended:
|1st-4th||Juices without pulp are gradually introduced into the menu:
|4th-6th||Grated, soft-textured fruits are added to the juices:
|6-8th||Times when you can include salads in the menu:
The consumption of herbal decoction gradually decreases, and by the end of the 21-day course, its intake is completely stopped.
Eating after exiting hunger
Marva Ohanyan (cleansing according to the method ends with a way out of hunger) recommends diversifying the diet with baked vegetables (pumpkin, beets) seasoned with vegetable oil.
A week after the end of the procedure, the following are added to the allowed dishes:
- liquid cereals boiled in water (after cooking, you can put a little oil and finely chopped onions in them);
- light soups with sour cream.
To avoid a deterioration in well-being and not harm the body, it is recommended to follow a diet for another month, excluding from the diet:
- meat, fish, dairy dishes;
- store bread and flour products. You can eat homemade bread;
- heat-treated and stale, rancid vegetable oil.
With the correct exit from fasting, the patient should not experience unpleasant sensations.
If the recommendations are not followed, the following problems may occur:
- binge eating. It is advisable not to allow it, but if this happens, you can get rid of the food eaten by causing vomiting;
- swelling. May appear when salt is used during the recovery period. When abandoned, they quickly disappear;
- constipation, excessive gas formation. Their main reason is non-compliance with the diet when coming out of fasting, too early intake of heavy food. Cleansing enemas, a laxative based on plant materials, will cope with the problem. A return to the correct diet is required;
- weakness dizziness. Usually this is a consequence of high physical exertion, for which the body is not yet ready.
Cleansing according to Ohanyan for gastrointestinal diseases
According to the author's opinion, the technique:
- applicable for any diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- able to eliminate inflammation;
- helps to get rid of the disease without resorting to pharmacy "chemistry".
However, there are nuances that you need to know about:
- consultation with a nutritionist (therapist) is required;
- in case of stomach ulcers, erosion, gastritis, the use of magnesia for preliminary cleaning is contraindicated. It is replaced with heated castor oil (3 tbsp. l.);
- for gastritis, the first week, the herbal collection is replaced with a decoction of mint with honey (1 tbsp. l. herbs per 1 liter. boiling water). Starting from the 8th day, they switch to decoctions prepared according to the general recipe;
- if the state of health worsens, fasting should be stopped, gradually switching to a normal diet.
Cleansing by Ohanyan for children
Unlike official medicine, which considers child starvation unacceptable, homeopathic doctors have a different point of view.
However, the procedure for children has its own characteristics:
- long courses are not used, the maximum period of fasting should be as many days as the age of the child;
- the procedure is exclusively voluntary;
- the timing of fasting, the rate of consumption of the decoction and its composition (depending on the age of the child and the purpose of fasting) should be determined by a specialist.
- in preparation for purification, magnesia is not used and is replaced with castor oil (1 tbsp. l.);
- on the first and subsequent days, in addition to the broth with lemon and honey, the baby can be offered grapefruit juice.
During the fasting period, walks in the fresh air are desirable.
However, high physical activity is unacceptable, otherwise it is possible:
- accelerated heartbeat;
- joint or stomach pain.
A warm bath will help remove these unpleasant symptoms; you can give your child some honey.
Fasting by the method of Marva Ohanyan is an opportunity to cleanse the body on your own, at home, with minimal financial costs. Such cleaning, if done correctly, will guarantee health and longevity.
Body cleansing video
How to fast properly. Marva Ohanyan: