- Indications for use
- Release form
- Intensive cream
- Regenerating cream
- Emollient cream
- Protective cream
- Body cream talc
- Body and hand cream
- For adults
- For children
- For pregnant
- For the elderly
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Terms of sale
- Storage conditions
- DiaUltraderm Aqua 5
- ARAVIA Professional Super moisture
- Video about DiaDerm cream
DiaDerm is a comprehensive care program that provides gentle, gentle and effective care for the sensitive epidermis of the hands and feet of people with diabetes.
A mild cream that stimulates skin regeneration processes, containing urea, allows you to solve most skin problems, cope with hyperkeratosis, small cracks and lack of nutrients, as well as protect tissues from the ingress of pathogenic microbes and subsequent infection.
Indications for use
Diaderm with urea for diabetics is a series of therapeutic cosmetic products that include protective, intensive, nourishing and regeneration programs that allow you to provide a soft, but at the same time, effective therapeutic effect on dry, coarse tissues hands and feet.
Soft, nourishing cosmetics formula:
- quickly copes with calluses, corns;
- increases the metabolic protective qualities of the skin;
- prevent the development of dangerous viral or fungal pathologies.
The use of Diaderm cream is indicated for persons suffering from diabetes mellitus, as well as for all patients wishing to cope with:
- skin dermatitis;
- prickly heat;
- diaper rash;
- burn wounds;
- scratches and cracks;
- ulcerative tissue lesions;
- increased dryness of the epidermis;
- pathological thickening of the stratum corneum on the feet and elbows.
Regular use of the healing cream allows you to:
- prevent bacterial and fungal infection;
- stimulate cell regeneration;
- heal cuts and scrapes formed on the tissues;
- restore the natural water-lipid barrier of the skin;
- soften and moisturize the hardened layer of the epidermis;
- nourish cells with vitamins and minerals.
Diaderm with urea for diabetics is indicated for the improvement and activation of regeneration processes associated with high blood glucose levels. The composition of the preparations directly depends on the type and medicinal properties of cosmetics.
|Common components of drugs|
|Vitamin complex (A, B, E, P)||
|Voschina||A nourishing, moisturizing and cleansing agent that allows you to start cell regeneration and maintain tissue youth|
|Deciduous resin||Relieves inflammation and heals minor injuries|
|Badan thick-leaved||Differs in good anti-inflammatory and hemostatic qualities|
|Tea tree oil||
|Glycerol||Covers fabrics with a protective film to prevent skin dehydration|
|Coconut oil||Moisturizes, nourishes and softens fabrics|
|Camphor||Pain relieves and whitens tissues|
|Farnesol||Has antibacterial effect|
DiaDerm with urea for diabetics is produced in 46 m aluminum tubes, placed in a cardboard box.
Depending on the qualities and composition of cosmetics, they differ
Healing cream with urea, lactic acid and vegetable oils allows you to quickly and effectively soften the hardened layer, fights hyperkeratosis, helping to remove dry, thickened areas fabrics.
Vitamin complex and vegetable oils of the cream:
- activate metabolic processes;
- soften and moisturize the dermis;
- whiten the skin;
- maintains hydrolipid balance and tissue youth.
The cosmetics are specially designed for the care of the diabetic foot. It helps to cope well with dry skin, cracks and scratches.
Cosmetics caring for damaged and rough skin activates cellular regeneration processes, helping to quickly restore the integrity of the skin.
Beeswax, leaf gum, essential oils of mint and bergenia included in the preparation:
- stimulates cell regeneration;
- relieve pain symptoms arising from the formation of wounds and cracks;
- stop bleeding;
- create a protective film on the surface of the epidermis that protects against pathogenic microorganisms, fungi and dirt particles.
The use of the cream is indicated for injuries and scratches not only of the foot, but also of the whole body, since the effective substances of the drug accelerate the healing and regeneration of damaged tissues.
The cream, which nourishes and increases the softness of tissues, contains substances that quickly penetrate into the depths of tissues, allowing you to break down the stratum corneum, heal damage and return the tissues to a soft and beautiful appearance.
Sage, avocado and camphor oils included in the cosmetics:
- intensively soften the stratum corneum, fight hyperkeratosis and prevent further tissue thickening;
- increase the hydrolipidic balance of the skin;
- improve metabolic processes and regeneration of new cells;
- promote rapid healing of wounds, scratches and cracks.
The drug quickly fights hardened tissues, relieves hyperkeratosis, and also nourishes the dermis with lipids and moisture.
Created specifically for the care of cracked, rough, infection-prone diabetic foot cream, contains lemon essential oils, tea tree and glycerin, which help to cover the surface of the epidermis with a protective film and:
- to ensure the prevention of fungal and infectious lesions;
- it is good to soften, moisturize fabrics, and also prevent dehydration;
- relieve pain and quickly heal wounds and cracks.
Getting directly on tissues, cosmetics protects wounds from infection, softens tissues and prevents germs from entering.
Body cream talc
A preparation with a drying effect, created for the treatment of diaper rash and abrasions that occur in patients diabetes on the inner thighs, under the breasts, and red, painful streaks from clothing.
The preparation easily and quickly covers the surface of the body with a protective film:
- dries fabrics;
- soothes irritated dermis;
- relieves pain syndrome;
- treat red spots that appear.
Body and hand cream
A nourishing, moisturizing and protecting hand cream that helps take care of dry, chapped skin and fragile, peeling nail plate.
Preparation containing vegetable oils, lipids and minerals:
- nourishes tissues with vitamins;
- moisturizes the skin well;
- relieves irritation and pain;
- heals skin microtrauma;
- softens rough tissues.
DiaDerm with urea for diabetics is indicated not only for softening and removing thickened skin layers and calluses, but also as a prophylactic agent, allowing you to quickly stop bleeding on the skin surface, relieve pain symptoms and protect the site of injury from the ingress of pathogens microbes.
The drug applied to the surface of the epidermis has anti-inflammatory, emollient, absorbent, wound healing, antiseptic and astringent qualities.
The creamy texture is quickly absorbed, softens and removes the stratum corneum, dry calluses and thickening of tissues, penetrates the deep layers of the dermis, allowing:
- eliminate inflammatory processes;
- restore the natural protective properties of fabrics;
- relieve irritation;
- disinfect tissues, preventing the development of infectious processes that are dangerous for high glucose levels.
Due to the essential vegetable oils included in the preparation, the use of DiaDemin cream is effective, as an anti-inflammatory and disinfectant for:
- diaper rash;
- prickly heat;
- small wounds;
- burn injuries;
- exacerbation of eczema;
Getting on the damaged surface of the skin, the drug activates blood clotting, stopping bleeding, and then covers the injured tissue with a protective film that prevents pathogenic microbes from entering the wound surface and mushrooms.
Having only a local effect, DiaDerm cream does not bind to the bloodstream and does not affect the patient's fluids and internal organs.
DiaDerm with urea for diabetics is recommended to be used daily, 1 or 2 times a day, lubricating the cleansed surface of the feet with a creamy consistency.
The use of drugs depends on the method of action of the cream:
- "Intensive" and "Protective" creams are applied every morning on the previously cleaned surface of the foot;
- The "emollient" drug should be used twice a day (in the morning and in the evening), lubricating the feet and elbows with light, massaging movements;
- "Regenerating" should be used when wounds appear, lubricating with a thin layer the damaged tissues not only of the feet, but also of the whole body.
- "Cream-talc" is used as a remedy for diaper rash and bedsores.
It is necessary to apply the cream of the DeaDerm series strictly in accordance with the instructions:
- The treated area of the skin must be cleaned of dirt and dust particles under running water using a soap solution, and then dried with a towel.
- A small layer of cream should be applied to the skin, spreading the milky consistency of cosmetics over the surface of the epidermis with light, massaging movements.
- Leave the cream until completely absorbed.
Creams "Emollient", "Protective" and "Intensive" are used:
- To prevent dryness and coarseness of tissues, it is recommended to apply the drug once a day (in the morning).
- To eliminate hyperkeratosis and thickening of the skin, as well as to accelerate the healing of small wounds and cracks, the cream is used 2 times a day.
The regenerating cream is used as a topical healing agent as an ointment applied to the cleansed damaged surface 4-6 times a day. When treating burns, it is permissible to use dressings and compresses with a healing cream.
Talc cream is used in the treatment of diaper rash, bedsores or skin inflammations in the form of an ointment topically, or in the form of a compress applied to dried and cleansed skin 4-6 times a day.
Hand cream is applied 1-2 times a day as an emollient.
The cream can be used as a regenerating and healing agent for wounds, cracks and burns. Apply the "Regenerating" cream in a thin layer 4-6 times a day on the cleaned, damaged surface. You can use a compress cream.
Newborns, with the appearance of diaper rash, are allowed to lubricate the drying skin with "Talc Cream" in places that come into contact with wet linen or a diaper.
Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers can use DiaDerm cream as an emollient, a regenerating, disarming and healing agent in the form of an ointment or compresses after preliminary agreement with the doctor.
For the elderly
People over 65 years old with diabetes can use cosmetics to soften and combat the horny surface of the feet and elbows. Creams "Softening", "Intensive" and "Healing" can be used 1-2 times a day, applying to cleansed and dried skin.
Elderly people can use the regenerating cream as a healing-accelerating cosmetics 4 to 6 times a day in the form of an ointment or compress.
DiaDerm cream, containing urea, which helps to maintain optimal skin moisture, helps people suffering from diabetes mellitus and associated with high blood glucose levels, impaired tissue healing, accelerate cell regeneration and avoid the development of life-threatening inflammatory processes.
Application of the drug with local anesthetic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing qualities are completely safe for people of all ages and, when applied, does not cause unpleasant side effects symptoms.
Those suffering from individual intolerance to the components of the cream may observe slight reddening of the tissues and itching.
Individual hypersensitivity to the components of the cream is considered a contraindication to the use of a medicinal ointment.
Overdose when using the drug DiaDerm cream during research trials was not identified.
The use of DiaDerm cream does not affect the pharmacodynamics of other drugs. No negative interaction of the ointment with other drugs has been identified during research trials.
Terms of sale
Diaderm cream is dispensed from the pharmacy retail network freely at a price of 90 to 200 rubles.
The drug should be stored in a dry, protected from sunlight, room at temperatures from + 15 to + 25 degrees Celsius.
Analogs of the drug Diaderm:
Local anti-inflammatory agent, which has a drying, absorbent, hemostatic and antiseptic effect, as well as allowing to reduce irritation, relieve inflammation of wounds, covering the skin against the penetration of bacteria, film.
Zinc oxide, which is part of the preparation, is effective in treating:
- diaper rash;
- trophic ulcers;
- exacerbation of eczema;
- damage and minor wounds.
Apply the cream in a thin layer to the cleaned and dried damaged area 4-6 times a day. For the treatment of burns, it is permissible to use the drug as a compress. Children faced with diaper dermatitis should be treated with the ointment on the surface of the skin in contact with wet linen.
The duration of treatment is no more than 1 month. The cost of the drug is 150 rubles.
DiaUltraderm Aqua 5
A regenerating and moisturizing cream specially designed for the care of dry, cracked skin of persons suffering from diabetes mellitus, removal of edema, healing of wounds and cracks. Contains urea, calendula oil, tocopherol, superoxide dismutase to cope with common diabetes tissue problems, as well as:
- effectively fights hyperkeratosis;
- maintains the most optimal hydrolipid barrier for tissues;
- activates cell regeneration;
- promotes softening and nourishment of tissues;
- relieves pain and protects skin damage from pathogenic microorganisms;
- has a hemostatic and healing effect.
You need to apply the cream daily on clean and dried skin of the feet and elbows:
- for prophylaxis purposes, it can be used once a day;
- to soften rough skin and fight calluses - 2 times a day;
- if necessary, treatment - 4-6 times.
The cost of the drug is about 180 rubles.
A cream with good moisturizing, nourishing and protective qualities allows you to replenish your own lack of urea in the skin, effectively soften tissues and prevent the appearance of inflammatory diseases.
Active ingredients of cosmetics, including vitamin E, urea and liquid paraffin:
- soften fabrics well;
- help to effectively fight hyperkeratosis and tissue compaction;
- maintain the hydrolipid balance of the epidermis;
- help to heal small cracks and wounds;
- prevent bacteria and fungi from entering damaged tissues.
You need to apply cosmetics 1-2 times a day with light massaging movements, lubricating the skin of the horn and legs.
The cost of the drug is about 400 rubles.
ARAVIA Professional Super moisture
The super moisturizing cream helps to quickly solve the problems of hardened tissues and hyperkeratosis.
Formulation containing urea, avocado and coconut oil:
- effectively moisturizes and maintains the hydrolipid balance of tissues;
- softens fabrics;
- fights calluses and tissue thickening;
- soothes irritation and gives softness;
- promotes rapid healing of cracks;
- prevents pathogens from entering the surface of wounds.
You need to use cosmetics twice a day, applying the cream with massage movements on the cleansed and dried skin of the feet.
The cost of the drug is about 250 rubles.
A cream that allows you to effectively cope with dry and chapped skin of the feet.
Cosmetics containing urea, olive and coconut oils, extracts of celandine, sage and oak:
- prevents tissue dryness;
- softens and nourishes the skin;
- fights hyperkeratosis;
- accelerates wound healing;
- has an antibacterial effect;
- regulates the work of the sweat glands
You need to use the cream 1-2 times a day, driving the cosmetics applied with a thin layer into the dry surface of the tissues.
The cost of the cream is 200 rubles.
DiaDerm is a medicinal cream containing urea, which provides full care for people with diabetes who have problems with skin regeneration.
Effective herbal components of the preparation allow you to soften and fill with moisture dry skin of feet and hands, as well as provide stimulating regeneration processes an effect that contributes to the rapid healing of tissues and the prevention of the development of dangerous, with a high level of glucose, skin infectious diseases.
Video about DiaDerm cream
Review of DiaDerm Regenerating cream: