Acne requires treatment. Method normalization of the doctor is chosen, based on the examination results, and general condition of the patient.
Although the most common cause of acne in teenagers are hormonal changes, dermatologists and pediatricians recommend that before superficial acne treatment make sure that the restructuring of the body is the only factor adversely affecting the skin.
The content of the article:
- 1 The causes of acne in adolescents
- 2 Symptoms and signs of the disease
- 3 complications
- 4 Diagnostics
- 5 Terms of care that includes treatment
- 6 proper washing
- 7 Teenage cosmetics for skin care
8 Pharmacy agents and drugs
- 8.1 Creams, ointments
- 8.2 lotions
- 8.3 Tablets
- 8.4 Supplements
9 Folk remedies for acne vulgaris
- 9.1 The mask with activated carbon and gelatin
- 9.2 Mask with aspirin
- 9.3 Mask with celandine
- 9.4 Blue clay
- 9.5 Chatterbox acne
- 9.6 Infusion of aloe
- 9.7 Lotion calendula and chamomile
- 9.8 St. John's Wort oil
- 9.9 trays
10 treatment hardware
- 10.1 Ultrasound
- 10.2 Laser
- 11 Therapeutic diets and vitamins
- 12 squeezing acne
- 13 Videos about the treatment of acne
The causes of acne in adolescents
Acne in adolescents (treatment must be timely in order to avoid eventually scars) arises because:
- hormonal changes in the body (if acne occurred only because of the natural physiological changes, the integrated approach in the treatment is not required. In most cases, after stabilization of hormonal skin modified independently);
- disorders of the sebaceous glands (excessive amount of fat excreted subcutaneous);
- poor hygiene (teenager regularly washing his face's Skin drugs);
- too frequent touch hands face (typical of the humble and clamped children, often acquiring compulsive movement as a response to psychological changes in puberty);
- stressful situations;
- medication, a composition which has a lithium.
Symptoms and signs of the disease
Acne in adolescents divided by dermatologists to 3 degrees of severity.
Depending on the form of the disease its symptoms and effects can vary:
- formation of minimum amount of non-inflammatory acne (the total amount does not exceed 18-20 pcs.);
- the appearance of whiteheads;
- the emergence of a small number of acne, with minimal irritation;
- the formation of small size spots with yellow heads;
- emergence of numerous blackheads, inflamed acne pustules and large (characteristic of acne severity second);
- the formation of subcutaneous cysts, in some cases accompanied by pus on the skin surface (a severe form of the disease).
Lack of timely treatment of acne in adolescents can lead to complications:
- local pigmentation of the skin (shown as a dark-blue spots on the skin that remain on the ground eliminated blackheads and pimples);
- scarring (after the deep point of skin inflammation, which was not treated in time, to place blackheads and pimples can be deep pits small, negatively affecting the overall appearance teen);
- cysts on the sebaceous glands (get rid of the consequences of delays in the treatment of acne is possible only with the help of surgery).
For correct diagnosis of acne in adolescents, pediatricians and dermatologists use a standard algorithm:
- Visual inspection and collection of information for the history of the disease.
- Smears with affected areas of the skin.
- If you suspect a more serious disease, the patient takes blood from a vein.
- Determining severity of the disease, depending on the number of acne and their type.
Terms of care that includes treatment
Measures that are part of the complex therapy of acne in adolescents are:
- normalization of power (minimizing the amount of consumption of junk food (fast food, sweet, flour) and its replacement with vegetables, fruits, cereals);
- reducing the amount of stress in the life of a teenager;
- appointment of internal and external therapy.
Normalization of the internal systems of the organism is achieved due to the medication, aimed at suppressing excessive sebum production, and antibiotics or hormones drugs.
The outside of the affected skin care includes:
- daily washing;
- applying external agents promoting reduction follicular hyperkeratosis;
- applying to the skin of specific products that prevent the growth of bacteria.
Acne in adolescents (treatment is often complex and long) is faster at the correct daily washing and compliance with the general rules of hygiene.
Dermatologists, podiatrists and beauticians recommend:
- Rinse face (without makeup) with warm water.
- Circular motion to distribute a small amount of a special gel or foam for washing of the entire facial area (the means should be selected according to the type of skin teenager).
- Facial withstand composition within 2-3 min while continuously massaging the skin.
- Remove the cleanser from the skin with warm water.
- Rinse your face with cool water.
To avoid additional stimulation sebum adolescent is not recommended to wash with hot water or applied to the skin with soap solutions.
Teenage cosmetics for skin care
To get rid of acne, teenagers should use special cosmetics for problem skin. Such agents tailored to the physiological characteristics of human skin, experiencing hormonal changes in the body.
The most effective of these are:
|Teenage cosmetics||Short description|
|Means brand «Botanic Farm»||
|Means brand «Bulldog» (used for skin care male adolescents)||
|Cleansing Gel NIP + FAB Teen Skin Fix Spot Zap||
Pharmacy agents and drugs
Acne in adolescents (treatment should include not only the external preparations, but also means normalizing the inner workings of the body) is treated as pharmacy medicines.
The most effective creams and ointments in the fight against acne are recognized:
|Pharmacy drug||Short description|
The most effective lotions that can relieve adolescent acne, include:
|Pharmacy drug||Short description|
|La Roche Posay Effaclar||
Get rid of acne pills can also help:
|Pharmacy drug||Short description|
Among dietary supplements, the effect of which is aimed at getting rid of teenage acne, noted:
|Pharmacy drug||Short description|
|Vitamin group A||It maintains skin elasticity, removes pathogens from the body, regulates the secretion of the sebaceous glands. Take this dietary supplement can be both inside (1 cap. to 2 times a day) and to cause the contents of the ampoule topically on the affected area of the skin (3 times a day).|
|B vitamins||Normalize the internal systems of the organism; improving microcirculation in the top layers of the skin, it exerts a bactericidal effect.
Taking vitamin, depending on its concentration in a particular formulation, it is recommended 1-2 times a day orally or intramuscularly with a solution for injection.
Folk remedies for acne vulgaris
Teenagers, before medical treatment to get rid of acne, it is advisable to start to try to normalize the skin with the help of folk remedies.
The mask with activated carbon and gelatin
The mask with activated carbon and gelatin recommended by the proven recipe:
- 1 t. Carbon crushed into fine crumb.
- Mix the main component for 1 hour. l. gelatin powder.
- Add 3 tbsp. l. milk or water at room temperature.
- Stir and allow the composition to stand for 10-15 minutes.
Apply the mask layer 3 is recommended, evenly distributing consistency face, avoiding its contact with the skin around the eyes and mucous membranes. Especially it should be firmly placed in the composition of the T-zone.
After 15 min. after applying the mask facial skin must be thoroughly cleaned with running water at room temperature. Use this method of dealing with acne, doctors advise not more than 2 times per week, in order to avoid over-drying the skin.
Mask with aspirin
To make a mask-film with aspirin for the treatment of acne, you need to:
- 2 t. Aspirin dissolved in 3 tbsp. l. Liquid glycerine.
- Mix 1 tbsp. l. gelatin 3 tbsp. l. boiled water at room temperature.
- Wait for the swelling of gelatin.
- Mix the main components to obtain a uniform composition.
Make a mask should not be more than 2 times in 7 days. For maximum effect, it is recommended to withstand the composition on the skin after application for 10-15 min. To prevent the risk of habituation of the organism to the active components of the national funds, allowed minor changes in the amount of ingredients used, without exceeding the maximum allowable rate (2 m. aspirin).
Mask with celandine
Mask with celandine enough to do 2 times a week, while adhering to its basic proportions preparation:
- Pour 50 ml of boiling water 2 threads dry celandine.
- Leave to infuse for 30-50 min, after which the resulting strain lotion.
- 12 ml of natural composition poured into a separate container.
- Add 7 ml of olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 11 g of corn starch.
Apply the mask on your face is recommended to clean hands, avoiding contact with the consistency of the delicate skin of the eyelids and around the eyes. For maximum effect, leaving the composition on the lesions of the skin is sufficient for 15-20 minutes.
Mask from acne with the addition of blue clay can be purchased ready-made or make yourself at home, Using a proven recipe:
- 2 tbsp. l. of rice flour grind to the consistency of using the grinder.
- Sift 2 tablespoons. l. blue clay, and then mix them with rice flour.
- Add 7 Art. l. of water at room temperature.
- Stir the ingredients to solicit creamy composition.
- Apply to entire facial area in one layer or special clean hands sterile spatula.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes until dry.
- Remove makeup from the face with warm running water.
Mash of acne is called composition, combining 3 or more aggressive components.
The most effective ratio in the treatment of acne on the face is considered to be a teenager:
- 50 ml of boric acid to pour into a separate deep tank.
- Add 50 ml of the salicylic acid.
- Mix liquid composition with 4 g of erythromycin A and the same volume of zinc oxide.
- Bring to a uniform consistency.
Apply mash is allowed no more than 1 time a day after evening washing. Otherwise, so the injured skin can form burns. Allocate part of the face to be with a cotton pad, dotted treating acne and pimples. Rinse with a folk remedy is not recommended.
Infusion of aloe
Infusion of Aloe is effective against skin eruptions due to its anti-inflammatory effects. He is not only able to normalize sebum production, but also to prevent the accumulation of bacteria on the treated surface of the skin.
Is ready to consider the means recommended by the following algorithm:
- Cut 2 aloe leaf.
- Using a blender or fork to bring the pulp to a plant puree consistency.
- Pour 2 tbsp. l. aloe 200 ml of 40% vodka.
- Let stand for 3-5 days.
- Use a spot treatment of skin defects, causing the infusion to the face with a cotton swab or a disk.
Infusion of Aloe Vera for the treatment of acne should not be used more than 3 times a week.
Lotion calendula and chamomile
Natural Herbal solution for combating skin imperfections are usually prepared by a standard recipe:
- Mix 1 tbsp. l. dried chamomile flowers with 1 tbsp. l. crushed leaves of calendula.
- Pour the dry composition 200 ml of boiling water.
- Stir. Close the lid and let stand in a dry and dark place for 30 minutes.
- Having waited until the infusion has cooled independently, drain.
- Add 1 tbsp herbal compound. l. camphor spirit.
- Applied to the skin 2 times a day with a cotton bud, dot processing acne and inflamed pimples.
Apply lotion calendula and chamomile often specified number of repetitions is not recommended. Ignoring this advice can lead to scarring or burns at the site of acne.
St. John's Wort oil
St. John's wort oil is used as a spot treatment of skin rashes, and as a means by which to make compresses and baths to remove skin imperfections.
- 3 tbsp. l. dried leaves of hypericum (as an alternative to the use of dried flowers allowed) pour 200 g of vegetable oil.
- Pour into a deep glass container, tightly capped.
- Let stand for 14-21 days, periodically (at least 1 time 3 days) shaking available composition.
St. John's wort oil treatment should be at least 10 days.
The most efficient steam tray in the fight against teenage acne on the skin is considered to be one that was prepared using hop cones:
- Lay out the bumps in a deep pan, filling it 1-3.
- Pour in water so that its level is higher than the size of the region filled with cones 5-7 cm.
- Put on fire and, stirring occasionally, bring to the boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Tilt your face over the pot, is no closer than 20 cm. Cover head dense towel or blanket, contributing to a longer conservation of high air temperature.
- Perform the procedure every other day for 10-15 min.
Acne in Adolescents (duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease) are also amenable to treatment and hardware. Specific focus physiotherapy defines a dermatologist after a full examination of the patient's health and analysis of its existing restrictions.
Ultrasonic cleaning of the face is the most profound in its effect and safe procedure for the normalization of the skin. The principle of action of the ultrasonic device is exposed to high-frequency ultrasonic oscillations on the sebaceous plug and the horn plates skin at all layers (including basal).
In addition to cleaning the pores of dirt, using the procedure in question can be done massage the skin at the cellular level, in parallel with these stimulating natural production of collagen and elastin.
Among the contraindications to ultrasound cleaning note:
- benign or malignant tumors;
- suppurative inflammation;
- dysfunction of the nervous system;
- vascular disease;
- rehabilitation since the chemical peeling (less than 3 months. since the last peeling).
The optimal frequency of treatment - 1 time per month.
Treatment of acne with a laser called ELOS-therapy. Its efficiency is achieved by combining a yellow-green and infrared laser types. The first type of impact is directed to the coagulation of blood vessels in the affected areas of the face, and the second - on heating of subcutaneous sebaceous glands.
Visible results in the transformation of the skin can be obtained within 2-3 treatments ELOS-therapy in a beauty parlor. The optimal frequency of sessions of laser effects on the skin - 1 time in 2 months.
The main contraindications to the ELOS-therapy are:
- benign or malignant tumors;
- acute skin diseases in the acute stage;
- a built-in pacemaker;
- mental disorders.
Therapeutic diets and vitamins
One component of the treatment of acne in teenagers is a therapeutic diet compliance and reception multivitamin complexes (e.g., "Tsiklovita", "Multitabs" and so on).
The key rules in accordance with which it is necessary to adjust the diet of the young human nutrition are:
- the menu should include fish dishes, poultry, cheese and eggs (high phosphorus);
- reception linseed oil to 1 h. l. fasting;
- eat foods rich in zinc (asparagus, beef, bran, etc.);
- as a side dish to cook beans (make up stocks of chromium in the body);
- drink as much pure water and herbal tea, which has an antioxidant effect.
Squeezing blackheads leads to:
- intervention in the natural processes of skin regeneration;
- Named pollution and increase inflammatory processes in the skin layers;
- injury to the skin;
- posttraumatic occurrence pigmentation;
- stimulate the formation of new lesions.
Treatment aimed at removing skin defects in adolescents, should be as comprehensive and gentle. To get rid of acne, the younger generation should regularly visit a beautician or a dermatologist who will monitor the condition of the skin.
In addition to monitoring by a specialist, boys and girls, especially in adolescence, should adhere to the principles of good nutrition and good care of the face.
Registration of the article: Vladimir the Great
Videos about the treatment of acne
Malyshev will tell how to treat acne: