Usually not painful nodules represent single formation, but may also be formed of several pieces in one place. Cure warts on hands can be both popular methods at home and go to the hospital.
Contracted the virus very easily. This occurs in the presence of micro traumas to the skin:
- when visiting public places without adequate protection (for example, by walking barefoot in saunas, baths, swimming pools);
- by direct contact with the carrier;
- through clothing, personal care products, household items.
The incubation period can last from 2 to 6 months. Strong, healthy body can easily cope with the virus. Reproduction of the pathogen of the disease and the progression of the disease contribute to several factors:
- violation of the sleep and rest;
- vitamin deficiency;
- failure to comply with the rules of hygiene;
- excessive sweating of the hands and feet;
- lack of fresh air;
- weakening the body's defenses;
- unbalanced diet;
- bad ecology;
- Stock skin microtraumas and microcracks;
- hormonal disorders;
- elevated levels of radiation.
Favorable background for viral propagation and development of warts is the high temperature and high humidity. For this reason, the most dangerous in the degree of probability of infection are gyms, sports halls, swimming pools, saunas.
What are they?
Appearance and location of the warts depend on their particular species. Typically, certain strains of the virus provokes the formation of specific growths:
|flat||small raised above the skin formation with a smooth and even surface, appear on the face, upper back and chest, at least - on the inside of the thigh and lower leg;|
|vulgar||small rounded education is very dense structure, the surface of the rigid, sometimes scaly and cracked, appear on the hands and fingers, can be formed on the knees and toes;|
|threadlike||elongated thin outgrowths from "ragged" edge usually grow around the eyes, around the neck, in the folds of the skin (armpit, groin);|
|plantar||flat or round strongly scaly growths at the base, sometimes well looked black point within the education, very dense and hard, leaving deep into the skin, cause discomfort when walking;|
|Pointed||outgrowths of the mucous membranes, smooth, natural color, like a cockscomb or cauliflower.|
Each variety has its own nuances warts appearance (see photo) and the features of treatment.
How are warts on the hands: photo
The photo below shows how the disease manifests itself in humans.
Click to view.
Do I need to remove the tumors?
By themselves, these tumors in most cases not dangerous, are not painful, but even if they do not interfere and do not cause discomfort, to get rid of warts should be because:
- Accidental injury, tear formation can contribute to a secondary infection, or enhance the propagation of papillomavirus
- The presence of even a wart increases the risk of sudden spread them to other non-infected areas of the skin.
- Although it is believed that the simple warts are not tumorigenic, there is always the risk of malignancy of any tumors.
- The presence of tumors exposed to the surrounding people at risk of infection, especially family members, close friends, at work, at school, in kindergarten.
Be sure to remove the wart, if:
- If the wart changes color, it becomes rough, getting wet or bleeds.
- If there is the appearance of numerous affiliated entities.
- If the wart is situated on the site where continuously subjected to friction, pressure, tear risk, and if she made it or being in a prominent place, causes a person psychological and aesthetic the discomfort.
In clinical practice, there are cases of self-regression of warts on the fingers when warts disappear spontaneously without treatment and without leaving a trace. It is believed that within 3 years 75% wart will disappear for some internal reason within 2 years in 66% of cases, and within six months in 30% of cases.
However, if the regression of tumors does not, any way to remove them does not guarantee full recovery, because of the viral nature of the wart. If the internal reserves do not provide a decent immune response, even after removing the warts tend to be produced again and again, to recur in other areas of the skin.
How to quickly get rid of warts?
At the moment, there are several schemes to get rid of warts on the hands or fingers in the short term:
- Laser - one of the most effective methods of removing skin growths. Its advantages in speed, painless, high safety and minimizing the risk of re-occurrence of papillomavirus. It can coagulate the smallest vessels in the area of the sole of the wart, which means that the virus does not get into the blood, and at such a bloodless method of reducing the risk of infection from outside. The laser does not leave scars after operation (except holders are very delicate and sensitive skin). After the procedure, the wart on the spot will be the crust, which will no longer be just a couple of days.
- Electrocoagulation - impact on the build-up AC. It allows you to remove the tumor without damaging healthy tissue. After treatment, there are scars, no bleeding occurs.
- Cryotherapy - cold exposure on the wart low temperatures, approximately about -190 degrees. Such treatment not only stops the growth of warts, but also destroys it, starts the process of tissue regeneration.
- Diathermy - the most "ancient", but a reliable treatment. In fact, at a high temperature just wart cauterize at the bottom edge after which it was dry up, smoothed and it goes hand itself.
Surgery is performed in severe cases, when the wart sprouted deep in the skin.
Pharmacy drugs to conservative therapy
Among pharmacy alkali and acid preparations used for removing tumors, the most popular are:
- Superchistotelo. This alkaline composition comprising sodium hydroxide and potassium, contraindicated in children. The treatment lasts 5 days.
- Kolomak. Tool that can melt the fabric. As part of the solution is, polidocanol, salicylic acid and lactic acid. The drug can be used to treat growths in young children.
- Verrukatsid. The drug included cresol, phenol. When small wart used singly. Should not be applied to the child.
- Solkoderm. The drug composition can be found 4 acid: lactic, acetic, nitric and oxalic. It has a cauterizing effect.
- Salicylic acid. It should be priced at a pharmacy without a prescription. The treatment effect occurs within a few weeks.
- Vartek. Over the counter medications sold in the form of a cream. It provides education and mummified cauterizing effect.
All medicinal products should be used with caution, otherwise the procedure can cause a burn. Not to harm healthy skin should stick adhesive plaster with a hole for the build-up. Handle substance need only region warts. This method is not recommended for diabetics and people with circulatory disorders.
How to display the warts on the hands of the popular ways: 10 recipes
Small formations can be successfully treated by folk recipes:
- Daily lubricate warts celandine juice, garlic juice, and make compresses from apple.
- Dried mugwort (3 spoons) 200 ml of brew. boiling water for a couple of hours and do compresses on the area of warts.
- Squeeze the juice from the potato, aloe and onions. Mix the juice in equal proportions, and then lubricate the wart, leaving a compress. Exposure time - not less than 2-3 hours.
- Take fresh thyme, squeeze the juice from the plant. Connect a teaspoon of juice with 10 tablespoons of lard. Apply the ointment on the wart for 30 minutes each day. It will be useful to take a decoction of thyme (spoon herb per 200 ml. water) into 50 ml. 2-3 times a day.
- Education helps to get rid of bath with baking soda and butter. Per liter of water need to add a drop of tea tree oil and a spoonful of soda. Hand as part should be held for approximately 15 minutes.
- Grind leaf kalanchoe, apply the resulting slurry on the wart, tie a bandage or gauze, leave at night.
- Juice from apples apple forest combine in equal volumes of juice leaf sundew rotundifolia. Apply on the wart daily until their disappearance.
- Take an onion, cut it thin plates, put in a jar and pour vinegar. For 2 hours, and then applied to the wart and seal the plaster every evening for 3-5 days.
- Treatment of celandine: celandine leaves (fresh), chop, add a bit of petroleum jelly to lubricate the wart every day for 2 times.
- Brew grass klopovnika (3 tablespoons) cup of boiling water, leave for 2 h. Then filter, means to heat to 40 degrees and to keep it in his hands for 10 minutes.
Current medicine offers a choice of a large number of methods for the elimination of warts. However, it should be said that no one method does not guarantee removal of new formations because of their infectious origin.
What else to do for treatment?
To reduce the possibility of a new treatment of warts in parallel need to take measures to strengthen the protection of the body and improving the immune system. To do this:
- use immunomodulatory drugs;
- to enrich the diet with vitamin and mineral components;
- go to proper nutrition;
- to give up alcohol, smoking;
- possible to prevent stress;
- work on your stress tolerance;
- normalize rest and sleep;
- spend more time outdoors.
If during home treatment wart began to turn black, it means that its roots are dying. Therefore, in any case, it is impossible to cut the upper layer. It should fall itself, or a high probability of recurrence.
Prevention of anti-warts consists of such rules as:
- do not allow your child to walk barefoot in public places such as gyms and swimming pools;
- surveillance of the complete drying of shoes for children, since HPV is spreading rapidly in a moist environment;
- Foot treatment of the child after he visited people to concentrations of disinfectants which would not propagate viral infection.
Neoplasms on his hands - it's not a cause for panic. Get rid of them possibly using very simple methods to do this. But protect yourself from the appearance of warts can be periodically strengthen the immune system, as well as observing the rules of personal hygiene.